Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning y'all.!!

54 here going for mid to upper 60's. Low tomorrow night in 30's. BBBRRRRRR

Y'all have a good day. Ride safe.
Send your pics of VH to RR. Your stories for the NL to John.

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

30 here this morning. It is supposed to get warmer this afternoon. The north wind will be around all day and it will be colder in the morning.

Glad you all made it back home okay from VH. I'm sure MM ate all of the extra food.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

49 here but what a wind chill. Glad this didn't hit us a couple of days ago.

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

62 degrees, just dropped 5 degrees in the last 2 hours. Gonna be REALLY cold tomorrow morning....almost as cold as Thursday night in the tent.

Next gathering of LSV is on Jan 1st for the Blessing of the Bikes in San Antonio.

Seems like y'all will hafta wait for the NL to "hear" about the weekend. Send your pics to RR for the web site and to Rouss & Gabi for the 10th Ann'y CD.

Live Long and Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

I did not order colder weather for VH. The LORD gave us just what i ordered. Now He is giving us what HE wants us to have. HE knows what HE is doing so don't complain. This day is nothing but R&R and i do mean rest & recoup. Its dairy queen where we do a lot of lying.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
In Crawfordville, FL with my Daughter Kim. The NASCAR race yesterday was great. My drive Carl won pulling away, so I got to see the back flip. Got here from the race about 2 this morning. Staying here today then leave for my son Eric in Houston tomorrow morning. Spend tomorrow night there then home Wednesday.
The one day I spent at VH was great. Hippi did a good job with things there. Thx Hippi for everything!!
Yall have a great day.