Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To "Very Pleased"

It seems that there is a hint of negatism in your post. The LSV is not, nor never has been, a negative place. It also seems that your anonymous post reeks of a small, insecure person.

I know there are many people who read our forum who don't post, but they don't try to undermine our people or mission. Your post, sir or madam, is not welcome anonymously.

If you are a member, you know that no one here will attack you, so you don't need to post without a name. However, I know our members, and I highly doubt that you are one.

Our members are of the highest integrity. No one has ever had a problem with me,or the membership, that hasn't talked to me either through e-mail, phone call or posting with a name. You have attacked our leadership and in turn, our membership. I take offense to that.

If you wish to voice your displeasure with me or the the membership, I invite you to call me, or anyone in the membership. Voice that opinion like a "man", not a rodent. My number is: (830) 625-8342. If you don't have the guts to do this, please don't post your negative opinions. We welcome everyone to this forum who has a positive influence, or something constructive to say.

This is a great group of people and I will back up anyone in the LSV. If you don't like this group, membership or leadership, it's a free country and you certainly don't have to visit us!

This is my only response to you.

Barry Baker
LSV Prez

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To "Very Pleased"

I agree, we don't need or want snide remarks here from someone who is afraid to make themselves known.
Ride Safe!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To "Very Pleased"

I also want to chime in here. The LSV are the best. Problems should be and are always handled with integrity and like an adult. Posting without your proper name is niether of these and should be ignored....The Count

Re: Re: Re: Reminder Now May renew

Dear
Very pleased, who ever you are, I personally take great offense to not only the cowardly way you posted but the fact that you are ditching, in my opinion a great president and a great man, Barry has never done anything to my knowledge that deserves such treatment, it is true that our members make this club great, but it is also true that all great clubs have to have great leadership or they would not attract great members like we have here at lsv.

I have been a member of several clubs in my life and I have not stayed long due to the leadership or lack of in these clubs, which if you would like a list of them and a reference to join up with these clubs to truly understand what lack of leadership really is, call me at 325-212-3716, your arrogance and lack of any sort of intelligence would fit right in.

I would also like to add, even though you did not ditch any other of our leaders, they also make this club great, Brenda, John, RR, Dave and the rest and would also like to thank you for getting my blood pressure up!!!!

Ride safe and Long!!!