Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Heading off to the IMS Phoenix after work today. The weather should be great for the ride. Plan on being there when they open so it won't be so crowded and I can get a good look at teh VV1700.
Will hopefully have some pictures on the EV web site after I get back. Then I will have to get to work on the VH pictures also on the LSV web site. Got some pictures from others for the VH also. Thx.
So many things to do, so little time!!
Yall have a great day and weekend.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning.

48 here in the booneys, 54 in town.
Headed for upper 70's-low 80's.

Y'all have a good day, ride safe.

If you haven't renewed your dues, you can at anytime.
Send em in.!!

Beware of all the little gobblins and ghouls tonight.!!

Brenda

Re: Re: GMLSV

63 headed for 78. Beautiful morning.

Well, there he goes again...off for a week, work 2 days, then off to Phoenix. How DOES a guy get a job like that? work 2 days out of 2 weeks! Y'all now who I'm talkin' 'bout, right!?

Live Long & Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: GMLSV

49 heading for 78 today. Windy with a small chance for rain. Have a Happy Halloween! Wish me a happy birthday! **Explains a lot--doesn't it?

I mowed until almost 11:00 last night. Get to do the same thing tonight. Trying to get the last of the mowing done for the season so I can get the tractor/mowers serviced. The Voyager gets a major servicing after that.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: GMLSV-Bruce

I often wondered why you are like you are!!

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV-Bruce

Happy Boo day