Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IMS in Houston

Not sure if I told John & Brenda yet, but I will be staying at thier place for the Houston IMS. Is anybody else going to the Houston show? (Nov 21-23)
As Brenda would say, "Inquiring minds want to know."

I've asked RR to give a report on the Vulcan Voyager when he returns from Pheonix....unless he's going home through Georgia & Florida....then it wil take longer.

Re: IMS in Houston

Good evening all
Just got back from Phoenix. I took the direct way home. Looking at the VV1700. It looked and felt nice. Not too heavy. I have pictures to post on the LSV web site for VH and then will put some on the EV site of the VV1700.
I got to ride 78 between Three Way and Mule Creek both ways. That alone made the trip worth while. Plus 60 both ways over the Superstition Mountains between Miami and Superior. Another great ride. I sure like the road between Three Way and Mule Creek. Almost got rid of the chicken strips on my tires!!
Yall have a great day and don't forget to set your alarm for 2:00 and then set the clocks back to 1:00 and then shut the alarm off and go back to bed.

RR

Re: IMS in Houston

John and I already have our e-tickets for the show. Come on over.

Brenda

Re: Re: IMS in Houston

Tickets? Tickets!! Ya' gotta pay to get in? Ya' mean they won't give a complimenmtary pass to a lane duck Prez?

I'll pobably be over on Friday night. But that's 2 weeks off yet....it could be snowing by then.