Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: VV 1700

OK I looked at the pictures of the new "Voyager". They used two models. Overall design was close to HD but the lights and instruments were off a '56 Chevy I believe. WHAT IS WITH THAT HEADLIGHT? Even Dave could see the deer with this one. Sorry Dave.

Check out that seat. Reminds me of the old "banana" seats used on bicycles back a few years. Pad goes half way up the tank. I could say something here but I won't.

Redline at 6,000 RPM for a 1700 twin? Don't want to be anywhere around when that rod lets go.

Well I will see it at the Dallas show in a couple of weeks. Gabi wants to go early so she will have time to sit on EVERY bike.

Re: Re: VV 1700

That's ok Russ BMW stands for BRING YOUR OWN WRENCHES !!!! teehee

Re: Re: Re: VV 1700

If I remember right, that was YOUR bike we were working on up by the registration building, right? HMMMM. Can't remember of any repairs on the BMW.

I can start looking around for one for you if you like.

Re: Re: Re: Re: VV 1700

Dennis found a 2003 Voyager on e-bay with 14k on the clock. Don't remember a price. It would be a good buy for Russ