Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Good morning

32 here on the river. Good thing we covered the plants last nite. Good morning to stay inside & drink coffee.

Re: Re: Re: Good morning

You guys must have gotten a cold front.
Only supposed to be in the 50's for lows here for a week.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Go ahead and rub it in, Richard. I'm up, showered and ready to head to work.

43 here and gonna be 80 again today. This is justr georgeous weather lately. Fionally got the parts for Vinnie ordered. The lady paid for them all and is prepared to pay for the forks if need be.

OH yeah, for those of you I haven't told (sorry), Vinnie got hit by a ladsy in a truck in the school parking lot on Monday. Busted up the front fender and damaged the side stand switch. Total bill came to $350 unless they need to work on the forks or replace them. They may need straightening but probably don't need to be replaced.

Live Long & Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Sorry to hear Vinnie got hurt. Dont' take a chance on the bike handleing right.your life could be on the line. Check the forks, springs, and brace there proberly damaged or misalighned. Was she in a one of those super tank vehicles ,talking on a cell phone and couldn't see down that low.
Also,You really have to put a LOT of thought where you park your bike nowadays. People are to preoccupied with everything but driving. Recommend the school make a MC only parking area.That idea is getting popular as it frees up a lot of parking spaced.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Good morning all
25 here this morning heading for 62. Guess winter is here. I am ready for it to warm up. It did feel good sleeping in though.
Sorry to hear about your bike MM. Hope it will be back to normal. Must be time for a new VV1700!!
Is the lady who hit it still alive??
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Thanks for all the good thoughts.

Yeah, when the parts come in, I'm having them check all those parts, pieces and areas. I really appreciate the info.