Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Didn't know....

.....they merged. My XM antena broke and I have been w/o for a while. Thought about going to Sririus but haven't yet.

Now I have a new toy to contemplate.....or are they still clasiming to be separate. This is now off topic. The new Vulcan has this capability I hear.

Re: Re: Didn't know....

I believe you have to pay extra for the 'Best of Sirus' which includes NASCAR. I haven't done that. I mostly listen to Willie's Place, the 50's, the 40's or Headline News.
Don't have any now though on the bike as my GPS touch screen went out after leaving La Grange. I sent it in this week and will hopefully get it back soon. I had my route all planned for going to the race at Atlanta, but had to go by freeway since I didn't have it planned on paper maps. It was boring that way.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Didn't know....

Don't want anything on best of sirus except nascar, so guess I won't have nascar.Just listen to 50's or 60's unless John is in the truck.

Brenda