Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Got an email from the Bravenet help desk about getting the forum renewed. Hopefully it will be done today. They just asked for some more info.
A windy and warm 50 this morning which is about to end. Only getting up to 67 and then down to 36 tonight and only up to 63 tomorrow.
If anyone wants to go out for lunch in Corona on the 22nd, we will be meeting there at noon. Leaving the truck stop on the north side of Alamogordo at 9:30 for the ride up there.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Re: GMLSV

Yeeaa, still working!

68 here, up to 79. 30% chance of rain. I'll probably get wet on the way home.

Live Long & Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

Woke to thunder and lightning this morning. No rain yet. I think it is around 50 degrees. Not much more for the high today. Here comes the rain now.

I was suppossed to get new garage doors this morning. I guess I'll have to wait and see if they get here now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

I only missed my prediction by 20 degrees- its 62 here, cloudy & supposed to rain

I forgot to say "Ride Safe"