Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Veterans' Day

Good Morning all, I sat down and added up all the years the Judge Family has in the military and so far between Jim, myself, our 2 sons, 1 daughter, 1 grandson and son-in-law and a grand-daughter who just arrived in Lackland on the 4th of Nov. We have over 90 years all together and still counting. one of our sons still in, our grandson and now our grand daughter.

God Bless America!!!

Sandra J.

Re: Veterans' Day

AMEN!

Re: Re: Veterans' Day

Without the service of these brave men and women, the USA might be a different place.

My thanks to all in the armed services, past and present.

Re: Re: Re: Veterans' Day

Thanks to all the men and woman who back our military. We must keep America strong. Quote --THOSE WHO HAVE ENJOYED SUCH PRIVILEGES AS WE ENJOY ,FORGET IN TIME THAT MEN HAVE DIED FOR THEM..F.D.R.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Veterans' Day

HMMMMMMMM, & I thought that FDR just made dimes
But those words are soooooooooooooo true.

Ha a veterns day tribute sent as attachment to me at work....I'll get it to my home email & send it out so it can be shared with all.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Veterans' Day

We had a short Veteren's Day event at work. Those of us who were veteren's got reserved seating in the conference room and a small pin as were also allowed to charge our time at the event to the company. I was a little surprised to find out that 40% of the company's workforce were veterens.