Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning to Y'all.

60 something going for 70 something.

Have a good day, ride safe.

Have you gotten your membership renewals in?

Brenda

Re: Good Morning

41 heading for a windy 72 later today.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

Duh, here's the weather and my day.

Y'all have a good one.

Normal sign off

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

50 here. No rain since the 0.60 a couple of days ago. Forecast is changed (again) to say it's gonna be cold in the hill country Fri nit/DSat morn and it's gonna FREEZE Sat nite. Dave? Viejo?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

Looking at 28-30 in morning, upper 50's / low 60's, but a typical "windy" day........
Must be due to all bosses, hr, safety coming to my area of refinery for big audit tomorow..........
On the second thought....if it's cold enough it might freeze them out & stay in their offices.......

Brenda, sure wish of T-bone Pickens could pump some of your excess water up this way to fill "Mud-hole Meredith"...We're down about 38' below norm.

Ya'll have a "good-un"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

I will call ole T- bone and ask him if he can do that for you.

Brenda

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GMLSV

It's about 60 and will be sunny again today. Just doesn't get any better than Texas! Gotta job tomorrow morning for judging honor band auditions. Up early! But will get paid!

Live Long & Prosper.

Be Careful.
Ride Safe.