Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rod- The forum

Well I didn't see this thread, so I commented at GMLSV.

Re: Re: Rod- The forum

I will check with Bravenet to make sure the renewal transaction was posted. Will probably take a little bit for the response from them.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Rod- The forum

I just tried going to the LSV forum and didn't get any pop-ups. Does anyone else still get them?

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rod- The forum

It is back to normal, the wat it was yesterday and before.

Brenda

Re: Rod- The forum

My screen is back to normal. Even my pop up blocker wasn't blocking the pop ups this morning. I think MM must have let loose another batch of gremlins.

**Barry, won't you be glad when Jan. gets here and the new Prez will get blamed for everything?

Re: Re: Rod- The forum

Rod , Help,I'm still getting pop ups.Its pictures of Roger and Hippi. Even my pop up blocker won't stop it. Can anyone stop this ? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

Re: Re: Re: Rod- The forum

Dennis
Perhaps you need to update your antivirus to stop trojan horses and worms. Don't know which these two would fall under, but I would try one of those.
One other thing you might try is whiteout on your monitor.

RR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rod- The forum

okay dennis i got your number in my book now

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rod- The forum

Everything is back to normal...thanks RR....and.... if you didn't do anything, forget the thanks!

Pop-ups of Hippi & Roger?? I'd throw the computer away and buy a new one!!

I think we all can start blaming Richard now!