Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Best dang forecast I've ever heard.......'cept we already had ours last month before son left for overseas. And besides Rene Ann has put a severe butt chewing alert out with possible baseball bat hail if I dont' stick to my diet better...........
So I guess I'd better just skip right on to the diet turkey salads, veggies, no pie, or dessert.

Ya'll have a good one & remember when family & friends comes if from a far or from even next door, give them a hug, tell them you love them. Sometimes we are so pressured in our lives/job that we forget to take time for family & friends.
Just take a few minutes & think about what it would really be like if tomorrow they weren't there & you didn't tell them you loved them the last time you spoke them..............Now on the count of 3 everyone hug your monitor.

By the way, sending all our love to our LSV family & wishing all God's blessings on you & yours for a safe holiday season........