Return to Website

Dance Way Web Forum

Visit the Dance Way Web Forum

Dance Topics and much more...

Post a new article at no cost for the world to see!

Dance Way Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: looking for partner

hi..sorry bout that..I guess I should have written that down..oh well...anyways....I dance in bronze latin and can do standard but preferably latin...i've been dancing for two years...I learned it in Nanaimo...Nelson Wong....I'm 5'8...60kg....thanx

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Kinga!

I got your posting from www.danceway.com web site:

...I'm 17...and I am looking for a dedicated dance partner who'd be willing to practice a minimum of 5 days a week, compete proffesionally, and wouldn't mind relocating to British Columbia, Canada...so if you love dancing and would be willing to take such a step ..please e mail me at Kr9er_blaah@hotmail.com

Could you please let me know what category you are dancing in and how many years, where did you learned before, and what is your HEIGHT and

WEIGHT

Thank you.

cosimo.

Replying to:

Hi..My name is Kinga...I'm 17...and I am looking for a dedicated dance partner who'd be willing to practice a minimum of 5 days a week, compete proffesionally, and wouldn't mind relocating to British Columbia, Canada...so if you love dancing and would be willing to take such a step ..please e mail me at Kr9er_blaah@hotmail.com

Thanx

Re: Re: Re: looking for partner

HI,

My name is Patrica, i'm a competion dancer, and I am looking for a dance partner. I'm from Lisbon,Portugal. Dancing is my life, and i'm looking for someone who is willing to dedicate their life to dancing.

Replying to:

hi..sorry bout that..I guess I should have written that down..oh well...anyways....I dance in bronze latin and can do standard but preferably latin...i've been dancing for two years...I learned it in Nanaimo...Nelson Wong....I'm 5'8...60kg....thanx

Replying to:

Hi Kinga!

...I'm 17...and I am looking for a dedicated dance partner who'd be willing to practice a minimum of 5 days a week, compete proffesionally, and wouldn't mind relocating to British Columbia, Canada...so if you love dancing and would be willing to take such a step ..please e mail me at Kr9er_blaah@hotmail.com

Could you please let me know what category you are dancing in and how many years, where did you learned before, and what is your HEIGHT and

WEIGHT

Thank you.

cosimo.

Replying to:

Hi..My name is Kinga...I'm 17...and I am looking for a dedicated dance partner who'd be willing to practice a minimum of 5 days a week, compete proffesionally, and wouldn't mind relocating to British Columbia, Canada...so if you love dancing and would be willing to take such a step ..please e mail me at Kr9er_blaah@hotmail.com

Thanx

Re: Re: Re: looking for partner

really?...that's so neat..lol...it's a small world after all...what's your name?

Kinga

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Kinga!

WEIGHT

Thank you.

cosimo.

Replying to:

Thanx