Return to Website

Dance Way Web Forum

Visit the Dance Way Web Forum

Dance Topics and much more...

Post a new article at no cost for the world to see!

Dance Way Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World 10-Dance Semi-Finalist is looking for a Ten Dance partner

Hello, dear dancers. Below please find some info about me as well as requirements for my partner search. Please get in touch with me if you feel we match. If you have any alternative suggestions or connections I would be very pleased if you could direct me to someone who might fit.

I would prefer to have tryouts in Kharkov, Ukraine (June) or in Vienna, Austria (1-10 July) or in Vancouver, Canada (11-30 July), where I have the possibility to help you with accommodation for some days and hear the opinion of teachers.

A bit about myself:

20 yo
176 cm
Canadian citizen currently residing in Vienna, Austria.
Austrian 10-Dance Champion, World 10-Dance Semi-Finalist, World Youth 10-dance finalist.
sole career in dance sport, taking remote degree program in dance, ambition of World Champion in some years, have modern and classic dance training, participated in theatric shows.
more information about me you can find at http://www.dancesportinfo.net/DisplayCouple.aspx?CoupleID=20080, www.danceway.com, www.onlinevadim.com, www.benom.com
There are some very important points for me, which I would like to have from my partner, to make it possible to work with consistency, effect, and harmony.

10-dance is preferred
height about 160-170cm
finances for future training/ lessons
ready to relocate to Austria (Vienna), or accept me in her country.
intelligent and focused, having the possibility to put her heart and soul into dancing
enough years of experience and high results at the World’s top comps.
I´m looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Vadim Garbuzov

world.semi.finalist@gmail.com

www.danceway.com

www.onlinevadim.com

www.benom.com