Pajama Forum

Official Message Board of The Spooky Pajamas

Pajama Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Booking agent

Hey slugger, when are you gonna throw some music my way, so I can hear what you are up to. That would be super cool if we could play with you guys once before we break up. How's the weather out there? When is the wedding? Ha! Let me know if you need some cash for a C.D., I'll buy one from you. Well, take it easy and keep blowing them away.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I think were trying to work out a few more shows to pay for the tremendous gas exspense(Our band vehicle is a suburban that gets about 10-12 miles per gallon-ouch) and we might be able to swing the Waldo early to mid august.We have a promo pack if you or anyone can help with further booking info.We can use all the help!If the Spooky Pajamas want to come out West I know alot of people that book all kinds of music.P.S.--The CD is classic!

Replying to:

Hey, Mr. Booking agent. Maybe an early to mid-August show at the Waldo with the man and his band from Cali to conclude the summer leg of this limited tour.

Replying to:

Are you playing in first part of august?I might visit or better yet bring the band to play a few shows out there.We just played up in Northern Cali-Lake Tahoe,It was a blast!We sold our first homemade CD.We are currently recording everyday tell we finish enough material for a full length extravaganza.I'll let you check it out as soon as it's finished.(We hope to finish by summers end)Oh yeah,speaking of good deals on drum kits,I just picked up a vintage super fat 1960 ludwig silver sparkle drum set 5 pc.,and I pulled a Dave and swindled the price down to a $125(with a wood snare!!)When you get a chance give a ring and will see whats up for the month of august.Have a good one-- Tell everyone hey!P.S.Keep up the good drummin

Replying to:

I can't help but feel that we just got feedback from one of the greatest drummers I've ever met. If this guy had any clue how good he was, he could vaporize other drummers just by looking at them! I wish I had his humility, but when you suck like I do, you just have to enjoy playing and acting as stupid as possible. I owe this man a lot, because he introduced me to the craft and after I saw him play, I knew it was something I wanted to do. Did I mention he talked me into buying my first kit, even though I risked being banished by the parental units? I'ts too bad I didn't have enough guts to start earlier. Hopefully I will get to see this esteemed associate of mine play again, so I can shit my pants just watching! I know whoever he plays with, people will always say,"Wow, that guy kicked ass!" I wish him the best of luck and hope he keeps on playing all the days long. Peace.

Replying to:

So we're driving down rosehill and 99th and to our surprise a little red 4 piece drumset for sale and only 150 bucks!After a couple of grueling years on the beauties -- Bam! a fat daddy 5 piece Remo with a selection of zildjian cymbals that would make any drummer cream, and did I mention a collectors snare drum at least 40 years old in great condition.So as the story goes-playin in a punk band with a following probably a lot cooler, dear I say Atomic cocktail-Anyway on with the Fever----Dog!Keep Jammin and remember to have fun.Dont take things to serious and everything shall fall into place.P.S. Dont let the drummer from The Urge play your shit!!!!