Pajama Forum

Official Message Board of The Spooky Pajamas

Pajama Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: potential lyrics/junk

E-mail me through the band e-mail. It all comes to my account.

news@spookypajamas.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

lost....syd. Actually all over the country the past two years, but as "luck" would have it I have become a recent victim in the great "telecom depression". I was layed off in July. Floating on severence from Nortel Networks. I was just fuckin around with that M&M shiot, nikel. I am humble....still a weird fucker, but humble. love ya, ya li'l fucker....

Replying to:

return of the mystery snacker. where've you been?

Replying to:

Yo dogs, fragmented it may, so am I, there needs to be a "melody" with words like "I'm not as bad as you want me to be, I'm not as prominent as you want me to be, I'm not as extroverted as you want me to be, but I am me, produced by you. I'm not as pretty as you want me to be, not hard enough, fucked enough as I want me to be. Neighborhood aliace, township compliance, social appliance, fuck you, I'm your quiet chaos and losing my balance is going to cost. Push and pull you profile this peg. Fuck it, I'll round out the side, you'll enjoy this ride. Cognizant, resilient we all are disposed, composed of meat. I'm not as nice as you want me be be, I'm not as violent as you want me to be, this show's not for free unless you believe we are socially treed

Anyway, what the fuck.... at a minimum I submited some shit to read ..