Pajama Forum

Official Message Board of The Spooky Pajamas

Pajama Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: anal leakage

Yo, I'm about ready to blow the roof off this tour, dog!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Plans for the 2003 Mobilization Tour are top secret.

Replying to:

Man I hear that, I'm all about losing panties. If I wore any that is. I hear those Pajama boys will be releasing a CD one of these days. That would be cool. I wouldn't mind hearing those Clusterpuck fellows again either, I wonder what they're up to?

Replying to:

That would be cool! I would like to see another SPJ and Clusterpuck show! 2 great bands in one night would rule! I would definitely lose my panties!

Replying to:

Man I feel like bustin' out some serious songs on the unsuspecting public. Playin some gigs that is. Anybody else miss playing the bar seen?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: anal leakage

It's called The Mobilization Tour???

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Man I hear that, I'm all about losing panties. If I wore any that is. I hear those Pajama boys will be releasing a CD one of these days. That would be cool. I wouldn't mind hearing those Clusterpuck fellows again either, I wonder what they're up to?

Replying to:

That would be cool! I would like to see another SPJ and Clusterpuck show! 2 great bands in one night would rule! I would definitely lose my panties!

Replying to:

Man I feel like bustin' out some serious songs on the unsuspecting public. Playin some gigs that is. Anybody else miss playing the bar seen?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: anal leakage

It's motivational for the band.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: anal leakage

Man, I just want to play. I just want to play.

Replying to:

It's motivational for the band.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: