General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
george lutfallah fact sheet

i saw this posters in the town.

george lutfallah make $180000 on one issue of dispatcher newspaper. the money comes from cabdrivers. so he live off our money, he should do more for us.

why don't he pay his lawyer himself with our money?

why don't he file suits against credit card, injustice at 400 superieor, fly tickets, lease violations?

is he rally working for city? maybe i think so. his paper taalks about a lot of bad things for cabdrivers but he never do anything with money he collect from our labor that go to companies and affiliation to advertise in his paper.

he drive a good car too.

and he don't like UTCC too. UTCC is doing many good things. if george care about cabdrivers why don't he support UTCC and make a union together?

i think georg has maybe not too much sense. and maybe he is violent. this is not good for chicago cabdrivers

He stands against cab drivers!

He does nothing to end this unfair scam credit card rule. HE does nothing to restore skokie and burbank meter and half restoration.
He has acted nothing on cab driver's decent living meter increase, infact he was opposed to it.

He had done nothing to stop new medallion issuance and stop on more cabs.

If he says he has supported cabbies, where is it?

all he does is tells us what REYES wants us to hear!
He is absolutely not a freind of cabbies but a mouth peice for REYES dictatorship!

Re: george lutfallah fact sheet

Why are we expecting anything out of George?

Would it be in George's best interests to hide a little after he was busted for illegal distribution of the Dispatcher at the airports? By the way, "Busted" was the exact word George himself used to discribe this.

The kind of vehicle George drives has nothing to do with any of this and is the business of Mr. Lutfallah only.

I have questioned George's behavior in the past. My take is that he has a closed mind to new ideas and believes he is best.

Tomorrow will be a day that more news will be made. There will be many supporters to the cause in court. I hope the next time a driver is attacked these people will show up to give support. The recent happenings are unfortunate. I hope that all involved will take a step back and consider who the real enemy is to our industry. If you don't know the answer here's a hint: who regulates of us? who abuses us in many ways? Who is the little tyrant of city government? It starts with him and his administration at city hall. These are the prople we should be trying to correct, not each other. The city counts on us being divided.