General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Past Homicide Updates

The last case mentioned (from 2000) was solved by fingerprints on the shield. I had the detective in my cab a few years ago that had solved this case. As I remember, it took time to identify the murderer. This is an example of good police work. The detective worked hard on this. Something Chicago Police are not known for.

Almost all of the other murders mentioned were against drivers not protected by partitions. Some were not licensed as taxis or were surburban taxis. In the years prior to partitions being mandatory there was a much higher murder rate of Chicago medallion drivers.

The method used to murder two of the Chicago medallion drivers was to grab the driver before/just as he started working. This should be a lesson to all of us as we are often too eager to grab our first fare.

The sentence given to Michael Jackson is a joke. A very bad injustice. I wonder what would have happened to Paryani if he had run over Jackson? Probably would have gotten life. If there is any silver lining here it is this: Jackson was reported to have aids by the newspapers and already has his life sentence from the man upstairs. I hope he suffers badly for a long time.

Re: Re: Past Homicide Updates

He doesn't have aids. That is a lie to get him out of jail or death penalty.

Re: Re: Re: Past Homicide Updates

How do you know?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

He doesn't have aids. That is a lie to get him out of jail or death penalty.