General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Hell In River City" what???????????

WHY YOU HAVE TO dEAL WITH THIS AND WHY HELP SOMEONE CROSS THE STREET?

do another job that pays you will and gives you health benefits and once you get older, you too will be able to cross bridge without other's assitance.

this greedy and corrupt city officials won't give a **** about it and you just make yourself look as a porter by helping someone walk on street than just driving cab.

UPDATE - City makes concessions to cabbies transporting disabled passengers

Taxicabs are now allowed to pick up and drop off disabled passengers on the east side of Canal Street, according to Jill Gansen, a project engineer with the city of Chicago.

Signage has been placed indicating this permission. Chicago taxi drivers picking up or dropping off disabled passengers may need to point out to traffic aides or police officers that they are working with disabled passengers to avoid being ticketed.

Re: UPDATE - City makes concessions to cabbies transporting disabled passengers

I careless about disable passenger drop off rules.

Care more about your safety. being professional and looking for better paying job than worrying about a 90 year old woman for her 5$ cab fare.

what if it is ur mother who is looking for a taxi and she is disable then would u pick her up

I 'd not pick up my grand mother using taxi at all .

I'd not also pick up 90 year woman for 5$.

I suggest you to work at mcdonald that pays you $8 an hour and make over $60 a day in just 8 hours rather than driving cab with 90 year old woman inside and earning $40 a day and driving 12 hours.

or work at senior citizen building which pays you $10 an hour and all you do is wipe the dirty ass of 90 year old big mouth women.

I agree, it sucks~

Re: "Hell In River City"

I think that is nuts. City of Chicago has no Idea on what they are doing. All, morons in City hall.