General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AGAIN -- questions drivers should be asking about georges union organizing plans

Note that this posting was made almost nine months ago. I have the impression most of the questions posed then have since been answered. If not, then George Lutfallah can certainly answer them at this time.

It pleases me no end to see that Mr. Enger is posting again on the Dispatcher website - unless this is merely a re-post by Mr. Lutfallah of the Enger posting of 8/27/'08.

Likewise, it will interest me to see whether this posting reaches the light of day on the Dispatcher Forum.

Re: AGAIN -- questions drivers should be asking about georges union organizing plans

Mr. Donald Nathan,

It pleases me to no end that apparently you and Peter Enger aren't communicating to the degree that you could determine whether or not this is a "fresh" posting of questions by Mr. Enger.

In fact, I would wager that you and Peter Enger aren't communicating very much of anything at all. Which would be proof that Peter Enger has some sense left.

Did you have a point or something else to contribute?

Other than kissing Peter's pompous ass with your devious lips or piggybacking onto relatively rational concerns of his with your unwarranted aspersions towards Mr. Lutfallah of what is posted or deleted by whom and when?

Especially considering the underhanded conduct of one of your dubious clients, Wolf Weiss? Did you advise him to be such an anonymous jerk or do you gravitate naturally to fake-name jerks like him? (He can be so intelligent and polite in person- I don't get it.)

Don't bother replying- I know the answer. It involves Yi Tang. Not interested in what you're hoping to sell us Chicago cabdrivers.

Go sell it to those in the "Metro" area- someplace else.

-Mike Foulks