General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please support your fellow drivers

I never saw mention of the last two people being wronged previously. Did I miss this? There is a lot of injustice when it comes to dealing with the city.

The Dispatcher publication always seems to back off when the heat gets too high.

When a homeless guy was murdered by an off duty police officer at North Pier years ago the public outcry was very strong. So strong that charges ended up getting filed even though he was "let go" without charges at first.

We should have marched every day until Michael Jackson got what was due to him- a death sentence. Prayers and meditation are good for the soul. However, we would really need to band together and take strong actions to get what is right. Can anyone imagine what would have happened to killer Jackson if he has run over a human being with a different occupation?

Strong action needs to be taken. As a long time driver I can tell of many horror stories I have heard of and also seen in trial at 400 W. Superior. Another kind of action would be better than a prayer day to deal with this. Perhaps we should all take a two week vacation at the same time. Not a strike, just a vacation. Too bad we will never be in the same book let alone on the same page.

Re: Please support your fellow drivers

George, I did not like you cozying up to REYES and saying yes to all the unfair things she has done to cabbies.

but for this issue, I support and agree with you.
nice work

Good, all the Rug heads, sand N!ggers , and africoons

will be off the streets and we can make some money