General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TaxiPlan Gives Drivers Peace of Mind (Part II)

My opinion is that anyone that deals with Davenport and Associates ends up getting it in the backside.

Davenport is just a puppet for some New York guys that continue to buy more and more Chicago taxi medallions.

If her defense and other services are so good her office would be overflowing with work from drivers and there wouldn't be any need to advertise.

I would suspect a trip to the ARDC will be in the near future for Jenny. How many times can someone go to the well before they fall in? Charlie steal your medallion Goodbar almost lost his license for good over this stuff.

The ruse they(Davenport, Goodbar, etc.) use is familiar. Pretend to be representing you, but really represent the interests of the guy in New york. This includes offers to finance. Think kickbacks.

As far as the taxi drivers representation program goes, Davenport just walks in and takes whatever offer the city gives. If you can speak English and comprehend you would do better yourself. She and her assistants do not want to alienate the city attorneys. They need to be on friendly terms to be able to settle real cases for the New York guys. Does anyone really think Davenport will fight for 140.00 per year?

Jennifer Davenport will be speaking at the Chicago Dispatcher's Town Hall meeting on September 22.

What: The Chicago Dispatcher Town Hall Meetings
When: Every Tuesday at 7:00 pm.
Where: Lincoln Restaurant
4008 N. Lincoln (Where Lincoln, Irving Park Road and Damen come together.

***Free parking available in back.***

Everyone welcome!

George, Is this town hall meeting something new? Do you preside?

At least Goodbar was rewarded with many medallions from his swindles. Jenny from the block doesn't own any taxi's that I know of. She works for the commissions/kickbacks. One day you will realize what I have been telling of here on your forum is 99.9 percent the way it is. The other .1 percent was the amount I was fooled. We all fall for a good one once in awhile. You have banned all of the real informed drivers from posting here. Are they still banned?

Watch for a private email from me to you in your inbox.