General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re:MY suugestions and IDEAS!!!!!!!!!

Agree, no more cabs !

Thank you for the compliment. I did bring up at the hearing, that one of the reasons why cabdrivers aren't making money is that "there are too many taxis". 2000 should come off the street. Alderman Brendan Reily says they can't take the extra cabs off because people own the medallions. The city had no business adding these extra cabs.

I don't know if you know this, but there is a town hall meeting every Tuesday evening at 7:00, at the Lincoln Restaurant on "Irving Park, Lincoln and Damen". I would like to see you there.

I KNOW, JUST TOO MANY CABS. it is disgusting. too many cabs for very few passengers.

this city is too bright not becos of so many cab riders but becos of too many empty cabs going around with the bright top light on!

Re: Thought this was a Chicago Taxi Industry Board?

Ted,

Its going to be hard to thank you and George for buring the once in a year chance and coming away with almost nothing for the year. However, I do thank you for the effort. I believe you're honest and true. However, you might be partnered up with the wrong organization.

Enger is out in that he is hated by city hall. George will ask for everything and end up with nothing. Caroline used to use people to get information and then think of ways to punish us with it. Norma is just using George. George will get nothing in return other than something in the rear. The media made your effort look like the work of crazy people. I guess thats why they put Enger out in front for all to see. He is a good speaker, however the shock of his appearance coupled with the barf fee and credit fee made everyone look out of line.

Next time a presentation by one person only with everyone else outside the building in support would be the right thing to do. Perhaps an attorney like Geoghegan could be paid to do this, or did he already quit George? We shouldn't speak to the media. Our presentation in front of the council would suffice. You will never get the support of the general public when you ask them for more money. The less told in the media the better when asking for a raise. Think about this. Let me know what you think. We should meet a O'Hare one night.

Re: Thought this was a Chicago Taxi Industry Board?

I would like to get together with you, but O'hare is a hard place to find anyone because it's crowded.

There's a town hall meeting every Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m., it's easier for me to find you there. The place where this town hall meeting will be is at the Lincoln Restaurant on "Irving Park and Damen". Parking is available. If George being there makes you feel uncomfortable, just don't pay any attention to him. It will just be you and I discussing business.

Have a great day and hope to see you there Tuesday evening.

Re: I am sick ot traffic managment.

CAN YOU!

Re: I am sick ot traffic managment.

I agree my friend. That is Daley wasting are tax money on them people. They need to go.

Its a shame the city uses us as big ATMS.

Every Cabdriver and Medallion owner is easy Revenue for the City of Chicago all the time. New rules always coming up and new fines as well. That is why the City puts so many cabs on the road for that easy ticket money they can get from us. This city is so dishonest to us. Its not even funny. The police, consumer inspectors, 400 W. Superior, sometimes customers, and the rest of the city are all crooks. I need to find another job or something?

Good Job

Just want to say job to George and everyone else at the Hearing 2 weeks ago.

This city hall needs a wake up call?

Why is this city so dam slow with everything? We need a fare increase, this credit card should be gone, and we to get rid of lots of taxi cabs in Chicago. Jezz Daley, and Reyess wake up and smell the coffee.