General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Anita Alvarez commercial Mr. Lutfallah wrote about:

This commercial is a joke~! Thank you for posting it!!!

Re: STOP CRYING HERE AND GO TO HER OFFICE & PROTEST

We should stop acting stupid by saying about behind her back and instead go to her office and protest her unfair treatment of cabbies.

only than we will see results.

why you are all stupid?

Why should a waste day of work? When she should know how to do her job right and help the people of Illinois

cab drivers unorganized, uninformed and don't know how to get things done.

Anita can't read cab driver's mind, so therefore the only way to make her feel the anger of cab drivers is go to her office with groups with banners and protest for few hours.

only than she will know what we want!

pls wise up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karl complained to the state and city about his problem with that off duty cop. Why hasn't she read the paperwork and done nothing about it?

We need to take over the whole city?

Us Cabbies should take over the whole City. Get rid of limos, CTA, and let no one drive there private car in downtown Chicago or on the northside no more. That would be dream for us cabbies.

Cab drivers meeting with ANITA ALVARZ complete failure!!!!!!!!!!!

The so called meeting is a complete failure, only a show and not a single important issue was discussed by Alverez or the cabbies who were present at the meeting.

You guys ignored about the huge numbers of cabs in city and increasing more and more that there is always cabbies doing road rage, cutting off others and even fight to get the first 5$ fares. there are 20 cabs in the city for 1 passenger.

So No1 issue was what to do to reduce the number of cabs that you guys ignored at the meeting.

You also ignored about this credit card rip off fee and cards declining %60 of the time and we losing the entire fare money.

You ignored about the idea of putting an end to chauffers class at harold washington, they are producing too many untrained, unprofessional, dirty smelly cabbies on road who are giving bad names to professional cabbies like me and many others.

I wish I could come and wake you fellow cabbies up but I had to go out of the country.

I don't understand why you cabbies don't understand those most important issues ! U think and talked about nonsense thing like cab stands and mroe cab stands.

next time, 1, complain about too many cabs which means continue to live on $40 a day working 12 hours
and 2nd, tell her its not that u hate cards, u hate about he rip off fee and cards getting declines at company casheirs most of the time and u want the money of cards go directly to your bank account instead of having to go to cab companies.