General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Decrease $ FARE $ for Increase Passenger Load !!!

We Need to LOWER THE TAXI CAB FARE-we don't have even Low Income Riders who use to call cab companies.

Who are these LOWER INCOME PASSENGER?
THEY ARE under $20,000ers: 75,000 Colleges Students,and Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians.

Taxi Cab is not Needed for Transportation; where as CTA,RTA,and METRA are needed.
Taxi CAbs' transportation is LAZY MODE OF GOING FROM ONE PLACE TO AN ANOTHER!!

Lower the Fare, until the Economy gets better!!!!
If Fare is increased, we will LOSS 55% of Steady Riders!!!
I rather have $1 of 10 passenger than $2 of 3 passengers.

Who is going to ride for $2.75 + $+$..=$6 for 1 mile?
Do you have any Noodle in your head?

In Recession, one Lower the Price to live; in booming economy Increase Price!!!

Re: Decrease $ FARE $ for Increase Passenger Load !!!

You have no ideea what the hack are you talking about. You are either a new cab driver or never drove a cab in your entire life.

As regards to those low income ppl that can not afford a cab , they can always take a walk(walking is healthy ) or use the public transportation system

As far as I see you need to stop eating those noodles.

Re: Decrease $ FARE $ for Increase Passenger Load !!!

I've been on business about 30yrs experienced adlest 4 times Fare Increased: side-effect takes more than 2yrs to recover lost of passengers.
Taxi Services to provide all, who needs it, not base on income level, not base on who can Pay.
Right now, we experiencing lower rate of passenger, about 35% less-drive 3miles or more for 1 of $5 fare.
We need to increase riders not by increasing Fare, which would ABSOLUTLEY DECREASE PASSENGERS. $0.50 x 10passengers better profit than $1 fare 4 passengers.

Keep raising Fare would not solve problems about Low Passengers, decrease would. Dig? Diggy?