General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: townhall meeting with REYES on NOV 10 is failure & nonsense!

all the credit cards globe cabs don't print out with approval numbers. we are having to call the company, give the card number info and only than get the approval code or numbers.

the approval numbers shows 000000 all the time or meter attached card machine.

therefore when we go to the company to first get approval and than cash them, some cards get declined, the company says the reason could be it could be bad cards and customer may have reported the card lost just after paying the fare.

also with this new built in card machine in the back seat, everybody wants and is paying by cards now, its taking longer than cash and it is ripping me off all the tips.

it's false and not true that if u accept cards, you get better tip, no, tip is about the same but with the card payment, u lose the tip as it is about equal to 5% fee and having to drive to cab companies to cash is a hassale too.

it would be best if the card payment goes directly to driver's bank account and not having to go to companies to cash the cards.

Sir where are these meetings held? Is cco a drivers grou p Flash is charging me 7 percent to cash my credit is this right

we get ripped off by cab companies and city with these fees.

this new machine in backseat is so disgusting. it is telling customers to pay by cards all the time when i hate taking card as fare payment.

this fee is bad. people are not giving tips on this new machine.

get rid of that machine

Credit Cards suck. Make it a cash business again

Re: " If you aren't part of the solution, you aren't part of the solution."

What we got here is failure to communicate....

What we got here is Existing State Law:

Battery of an on-duty taxicab driver is a CLASS 3 FELONY, punishable by up to 5 years imprisonment.

What we got here is Proposed City Law:

"Mayor Richard M. Daley’s Taxi Safety and Security Law"

"Assault on an ON-DUTY CAB DRIVER defined – Mandatory sentence."

"There is hereby created the offense of assault against an ON-DUTY CAB DRIVER or ON-DUTY LICENSED CHAUFFEUR. A person commits assault against an ON-DUTY CAB DRIVER or ON-DUTY LICENSED CHAUFFEUR when he engages in conduct which places a person as defined above in reasonable apprehension of receiving a battery. Upon conviction of this offense, a mandatory sentence of imprisonment shall be imposed, not to be less than 90 days nor more than 180 days."

If you really wanted to change things for the better, you might start by not ignoring the facts brother driver. Call, write, email, fax the Mayor, the City Council and the Commissioner" (see http://cptda.bravehost.com/)

What we got here is Matthew 15:14 (King James Version):

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

Re: CTDU/CCO Chicago Drivers Meeting Tuesdays at 2PM

Questions that come to mind:

Were you recently released from involuntary detention?

Are you still a licensed driver?

Are you a danger to society?

Things that haven't changed:

Still not taking your medication.

Pretending to have an organization.

One fact:

The CCO only exists between your long ears, no where else.

Ola Shalom

Re: CTDU/CCO Chicago Drivers Meeting Tuesdays at 2PM

Replies: Yes, yes, no, what medication?, I have never pretended to "have" an organization, others pretend the CCO does not exist, Ola Shalom is a real Chicago cabdriver and you are not him.

Get real.