General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: What's with this site?

You're right Thomas, it is a good forum. That's why I try to check it once a day. But unfortunately, me checking it means nothing because no one ever posts anything. The forum is not the problem - the people in this industry are the problem. It's ironic, really, because I am constantly having to listen to drivers ***** and moan about all their problems, but they won't share it here and they won't do anything about their problems. They'd rather keep on ******** and complaining to people who either don't care about their problem or can't do anything to solve the problem.

This industry is terrible and the people who are a part of it - 90% are idiots. I dare someone to prove me wrong.

Re: Re: Re: What's with this site?

Unfortunately, you are right, Jerome. This sight is a best kept secret and I just discovered it yesterday. I think this is my 5th or 6ths post in the past 24 hours! (I simply can't keep my mouth shut!!) I am not from Chicago. I am from New Mexico; however we have similar headaches out here. We are overregulated by a state that doesn't give a ****, fuel prices are killing us and the insurance companies run ruffshot and cannot be held accountable for anything they do or say.

I understand the regulatory agencies which control you guys want even more control and restrictions. What about protection and standing up for people who put their lives on the line daily to provide a public service. Cab drivers need to shut down for a day just to remind the city how vital the service you provide is. Maybe they will change their tune!!