General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Barrack Obama is an ass

Are you saying that cab drivers always pick up black people in Manhattan?

Re: Re: Barrack Obama is an ass

The cab drivers must treat Black passengers the same as the White, but the Black passengers don't have to be niceer to you the same as the White. If the white don't leave the tip, I will give him a finger, but if black, I have to say "Thank You".

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Are you saying that cab drivers always pick up black people in Manhattan?

Re: Re: Re: Barrack Obama is an ass

Why wouldn't you give a black person the finger if he doesn't leave you a tip.

Wait a minute. On second thought why would you give a white person the finger if he doesn't give you a tip?? Are you entitled to a tip?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Barrack Obama is an ass

My point is that you could be angery, and acted different when you see something you did not like.

You could be charged for an unprofesional conduct by pointing a wrong finger to a white. But in the same token to the black, you would face the discrimination charge more or less.

Most people would not like to tip the driver, because they can get away with it without being noticed. Like it or not, it would cost more to express yourself when you are mad.

The sadest part is that the person like him can always get away with it and has us FOOLED all the time by flushing his credentials.

If he really means who he is, he should put up the money first.... Do you like to chase him down for your fare after the trip, or go to the court to enforce the payment?

Do you know where he is going? Can you say "NO"?

Maybe the guys who passed him up realized he was a politician.

Yuk! A politician in the back seat. I can't blame a driver for zipping past one in any city.