General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: I run a CAB company - NOT a transportation service for DISABLED people

"Why should they force me-a private business owner-to get into a completely different business?"

Why should the government force us to do anything? Why do we have to pay taxes? Why do I have to wear my seat belt? Why can't I buy heroin on the street and sell it to little kids? Why do I have to drive a certain speed on roads, or for that matter, why do I have to drive on roads at all?

Let them fend for themselves.....that's your idea, no? I hope you don't have kids, because you strike me as the kind of person who would eat the weakest one.

Point: Disabled people need access to transportation just like non-disabled people. The government shouldn't have to mandate this, but people like you who are only concerned with making as much money as they can before they die (at which time you will undoubtedly be buried with it) have forced the government to make these rules. The government is not asking you to get into a completely different business, it is asking you to do your exsisting business the right way.

Re: I run a CAB company - NOT a transportation service for DISABLED people

Kind sir,

As the owner you also have the right to spend money to 1st safe guard all your cab drivers! Most of you owners are to fat to pay out the money needed to safe guard the cabbie, as you walk with fat pockets to make your bank deposits!

How dare you pick on a cab rider as a reason to leave the business! SAVE YOUR DRIVERS 1ST... And should you wish to cuss me out, 1st visit my record keeping findings that proves cab owners around the World do nothing when it comes to safety of its drivers... I am tired of hearing owners say that can't afford safety shelieds or simply driver safety classes in their local towns...

And in closing let me say sir, YES you as other cab owners have to make room for disable people...They too, call for cabs ever day... You might be right, closing would be best...As its ok to take a drunk home when police ask you too, but you don't want to buy special equipment for the disabled persons in your local market area...Wow, sir you're a real peace of work...Good day!

Daniel James Szekely
Editor of WWW.SAVEACABBIE.COM

See ATTACKS world wide at:
http://www.saveacabbie.com/CabbieAttacks.htm