Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
More On Snakes - Complaining & Threatening, Guilt & Remorse

Threaten?
Do I threaten?
Too much or too little?
Threaten like "the end is near" threaten?
Or, threaten like "watch out, you'll get into big trouble" or "I admonish you to behave yourself" threaten?
Complain?
Do I complain?
To little or too much?
Complain like, Oh ****, what is wrong with this planet?"
Or complain like "Officer, that is they guy who hit me!"
Somebody once said "A man who belittles everything around him has a very small mind."
Maybe all I've done is complain and threaten, but that may be way better than twisting the facts and then pretending it's all OK to do so.
To anyone who feels threatened by my remarks, who experiences fear, I would suggest you take a thorough look within for that is where that feeling comes from.
Such feelings are usually feeling of guilt for some bad or wrongful act -- the precursors of remorse.
Sometimes these feelings are the after-shock of having a "new one" torn.

Re: Re: Re: Snake Truth versus Snake Fiction

George,

If Wolf likes to complain, it is going to be his problem, not yours!

If Prateek did not do his job right, let him worry about it himself.

If you can take care of yourself, so can everyone els!

Do you think that 10,000 drivers need you to speak for them? Everyone must see the truth like you?

Has Wolf ever taken advantage of you, and so has Prateek? Are you saying that everyone must have the same opinion on every issue?

How can you be so seriously the first in line when everyone here is trying to find a way to destroy the real source for the injustice? In you opinion, we can take care of ourselves by pointing fingers among each other.

You don’t like Prateek, and you don’t like Wolf, I can understand. Since when it becomes your big problem, you need to be a speaker of drivers who must fight with drivers who like Wolf and Prateek to get your things done? Why do you worry about some drivers been led to a wrong way by a “snake”? You can find your own line and to be the first all the time, I guess.

It just makes no sense to debate any further!

Wishing you well!

Mr. Tang

What has Wolf ever done except complain and threaten?

COMPLAINING is my job, my sworn taxicab vigilante duty.

I do this for my brothers and sisters behind the wheel of their taxicabs and who are getting screwed by the City and fleet owners.

I do this for my brothers and sisters who own taxicabs and are getting screwed by the City.

I do this for my brothers and sisters who are cheated, mistreated, lied to and misled by the cheaters, mistreaters, liars and misleaders who infest City Hall and DCS and Administrative Hearings.

However, if I have complained about something that is really nothing to complain about in the first place, please let me know.

If anyone out there has ever been threatened by me (not counting deadbeat customers!) I would like to know.

Oh, I get it, those who have cheated, mistreated, lied to and misled the taxicab drivers are ones threatened by a very clear and present danger.

Yes, clear and present danger of one or more active organizations that are out to stop this cheating, mistreating, lying and misleading -- like those who infest City Hall and their enforcers and henchmen.

So,thanks for the good report card, brother George!

Oh, and sorry about the language in this posting, I had to take some old words (cheat, mistreat, mislead) and twist them into new nouns (cheater, mistreater, misleader).

However, this is not like other twisting of words (by some in the taxicab media industry) that we have previously brought to light.

You can spell "liars" in many ways -- Daley, Reyes, Transportation Committee, City Council...the list is long.

Perhaps those who feel threatened by my complaining have the most to lose by the plain and simple truth!