General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
What has Wolf ever done except complain and threaten?

COMPLAINING is my job, my sworn taxicab vigilante duty.

I do this for my brothers and sisters behind the wheel of their taxicabs and who are getting screwed by the City and fleet owners.

I do this for my brothers and sisters who own taxicabs and are getting screwed by the City.

I do this for my brothers and sisters who are cheated, mistreated, lied to and misled by the cheaters, mistreaters, liars and misleaders who infest City Hall and DCS and Administrative Hearings.

However, if I have complained about something that is really nothing to complain about in the first place, please let me know.

If anyone out there has ever been threatened by me (not counting deadbeat customers!) I would like to know.

Oh, I get it, those who have cheated, mistreated, lied to and misled the taxicab drivers are ones threatened by a very clear and present danger.

Yes, clear and present danger of one or more active organizations that are out to stop this cheating, mistreating, lying and misleading -- like those who infest City Hall and their enforcers and henchmen.

So,thanks for the good report card, brother George!

Oh, and sorry about the language in this posting, I had to take some old words (cheat, mistreat, mislead) and twist them into new nouns (cheater, mistreater, misleader).

However, this is not like other twisting of words (by some in the taxicab media industry) that we have previously brought to light.

You can spell "liars" in many ways -- Daley, Reyes, Transportation Committee, City Council...the list is long.

Perhaps those who feel threatened by my complaining have the most to lose by the plain and simple truth!