General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: signed flyer

Diane-

I saw that flyer at a meeting with Melissa Callahan and many, many cabdrivers at Hollywood Grill. It seemed like the signatures were cut and pasted. I can't remember if it was double-sided. I think Peter Enger or Wali Budhol might have "original" copies.

-MIKE FOULKS

Re: Re: Re: Re: signed flyer

oops sorry!

i just used it to wipe my ass!

as propaganda, it was amateurish, uninformative, slanderous, and not a winning or convincing piece of literature of anyone to anything at all. i'm glad it is gone, but if anyone ever took it seriously, i will gladly meet with them, tear it apart politically piece by piece, and either expose those who stand by it for the opportunists they are, or win the questioner over to the side of the people.

we can do it!

x ali

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: signed flyer

Dear x ali x,

Are you sure that flier didn't end up IN your ass?

As a propagandist you ARE amateurish, uninformative and not winning or convincing anyone OF anything at all -- EXCEPT YOU MIGHT BE DANGEROUS IF YOU HAD A BRAIN.

Get off your high moral horse and join the human race down here on the ground.

Get over this adversarial "better-than-thou" rage fit. That storm of contention is over -- at least for me.

In case you missed it, we are trying to mend our bridges, take a breath and a new look at what we are doing and how we are doing it.

In case you don't get it, the flier debacle was a mistake -- no one denies, disputes or refutes this.

Everyone involved in it or with it over-reacted and hissed and peed all over everything.

(Has Reyes stopped laughing yet?)

It was a result of miscommunication not because anyone wanted to bring harm to anyone else. (They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.)

That fight is over. No one won and everyone lost something.

Apparently you are the only opportunist here, taking advantage of a lot of thunder and fury, all signifying nothing.

Wake up and smell the lack of a meter increase, the lack of safe parking, the lack of an effective, responsive regulating body that is accountable to the people it regulates.

Behave yourself like gentleman, fo starters.

Respect and Dignity.

Haven't you learned from all this infighting?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: signed flyer

Everybody, please keep it professional.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Short and to the Point Works Best

Thanks, George.

Let's all stop spray-painting this very useful forum with personal attacks and useless ramblings. I'll go first.

Short and to the point works best:

Who has a hard copy of this flyer so I can get a copy for my files? I'll come to you to get it.

-MIKE FOULKS