General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Jaywalking Rules

SO, just because a pedestrian breaks the law, I can run the S.O.B. over and kill or main him.

Excellent. There will be bodies flying through the air from now on....

Re: Re: Enforcing Jaywalking Laws

If that's a joke, it's not very funny.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcing Jaywalking Laws

Stop talking.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcing Jaywalking Laws

Mr. Wesson,

Let me expand on what my friend Ted was trying to express. He was, of course, joking when he said to run over the woman. He's trying to pointedly express that sometimes people are more concerned about themselves, whether it be as a jaywalker or a pedestrian "in the right"-of-way than concerned about the possibility that the vehicle, whether it be a cab, car, or truck, just might not be able to stop.

I had a similar incident where a obviously affluent but ignorant gentleman stepped in front of the cars turning left with the arrow onto Chestnut from Michigan Avenue and INSISTED on continuing in the path of a car that came THIS CLOSE to setting a date for his funeral, and then he had the gall to point at the lights which were, obvious to all, against him.

The point is, that even if he was proceeding properly (which he was NOT), he's an idiot to insist on stepping in front of a moving vehicle which can easily end his life in an instant, which makes whatever guilt on the part of the driver relatively irrelevant.

I'm not even gonna start about the situation during the rush hours on the bridges west of Wacker, 'cause those pedestrians are professional jaywalkers... we cabdrivers couldn't hit them if we tried! Despite us looking like a bunch of bulls, these professional daredevil roadcrossers are matadors who could make us look like fools if we tried to charge at them one way or the other!

I am serious.

-MIKE FOULKS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcing Jaywalking Laws

Thanks Mike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcing Jaywalking Laws

Why don't you think about it before you tell someone to stop talking.

Consider people who are behind the wheel also have rights.

Ted Budzynski

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcing Jaywalking Laws

YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO RUN PEOPLE OVER!

You are a professional driver. At least you are supposed to be. If you think the best way to deal with jay walkers is to run them over then you should not be driving a taxicab. Stop talking. Stop driving.

Hitting Pedestrians - Humor or Mental Illness?

I didn't mean Charles Wesson's thinking, I meant the pale imitation of the human thought process some of these ig-noids who post this offensively low-brow foolishness and try to pass it off as humor.

"Professional drivers" do not ever consider hitting pedestrians.

If I ever thought of hitting a pedestrian in any context other than "DO NOT HIT A PEDESTRIAN FOR ANY REASON," I would not admit it.

I could be wrong. Maybe Ted and Mike have license to kill.

License to kill...

Where do I apply for a license to kill? Do licensed killer need to be re-educated in the profession of killing every two years to remain licensed or can being a certified killer, day in, day out, constitute sufficient experience to be exempt from retraining.

-MIKE FOULKS

P.S. What is the maximum allowable rate to charge as a licensed killer?

Re: License to kill...

When failure is not an option and hope is not enough....

Mailing Address:
Blackwater USA North
PO Box 33
Mount Carroll, IL 61053

Mailing Address:
Blackwater
PO Box 1029
Moyock, NC 27958

Media Relations
media@blackwaterusa.com
Telephone: (703) 852-4320

Email webmaster@blackwaterusa.com

Training Center training@blackwaterusa.com

Blackwater North Training Center BWNorth@blackwaterusa.com

Target Systems targets@blackwaterusa.com

Employment/Careers hr@blackwaterusa.com

Blackwater ProShop proshop@blackwaterusa.com

Media Relations media@blackwaterusa.com

K-9

Office 252.435.2488
Email k9@blackwaterusa.com

AVIATION WORLDWIDE SERVICES and PRESIDENTIAL AIRWAYS

Primary Number 252.435.0700
Alternate Numbers 252.435.0726
Fax Number 252.435.0800
Email Address info@presidentialairways.net
Snail Mail:
AVIATION WORLDWIDE SERVICES and PRESIDENTIAL AIRWAYS

Re: Re: License to kill...

"Bounty hunters. We don't need that kind of scum."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Enforcing Jaywalking Laws

The only real danger here seems to be this kinf of "thinking."

Oh, I didn't take my stupid pill today....