General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clarifying a j-walking message

I want to clarify an message I've wrote in cabmarket, regarding J-WALKERS.

My message was giving readers of cabmarket the impression, that I was ptromoting people who J-Walk to get hit.

That's not true.

I was trying to make a point that when someone does wrong, they get what they deserve for their ignorance.

Everybody gets hit with all different kinds of punishment.

EXAMPLES:

1.) When we were young and we didn't obey our parents, we would get hit with the belt as a way for parents to give us a strong warning for next time. Next time was worse. Today, that would be child abuse.

2.) When we motorist breaks minor traffic laws, the police pulls us over and we'd get hit (slapped) with a traffic citation.

3.) When former governor of Illinois George Ryan was convicted, the court hit him with jail time. Right now, poor George has to face 6 and a half years in a cozy federal prison. At least the rent for him is free. Ol' George doesn't have to worry about driving a cab to pay his rent. Us taxpayers have to pay, so that's why we're driving a cab. To help ol' George pay his rent.

4.) When it comes to J-Walkers getting hit by cars, don't you think that they deserve it if they knew it wrong? THAT'S THEIR IGNORANCE! They should know better. So the driver who hits them, shouldn't be blamed for someones ignorance.

There is a law, that insurances don't pay for hit and run accidents, or if the driver is under the influence. There should be a law that insurances shouldn't pay off people who get hit by cars for J-Walking. Maybe this will get J-Walkers to learn.

People should respect the traffic, like an electrician has respect for electricity, or get zapped!

Well, I hope you understand that when we do something wrong, we all get hit with different kinds of punishment.

Re: Clarifying - What goes around, comes around

Law of Karma

All living creatures are responsible for their karma — their actions and the effects of their actions....

"As you sow so shall you reap" This is the Law of Karma. Interestingly, both science and religion recognize this law. In science it is often stated, “For every action there is an equal and opposing reaction.” Its religious counterparts are, “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”; and “As you do unto others, it will be done unto you.” Even today’s common knowledge expresses this principle in the saying, “What goes around, comes around.” This is the law of karma, of cause and effect.

Re: Re: Clarifying - What goes around, comes around

What are you talking about?

Re: Re: Re: Clarifying - What goes around, comes around

You