General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WELCOME PETER ENGER! What have you been doing lately?

Mr. Enger!

It is nice to see your name in print. What have you been doing lately to organize cabdrivers or promote the cause?

Please stick around on this site so that at least two of us can have a productive, public exchange.

I'll try to follow your example and not respond to the useless, personal, and negative comments with any of my own as you might have witnessed recently.

Are you having any meetings with cabdrivers and/or organizers?

Are there any suggestions for me or the Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)?

-Mike Foulks

How's the Radio Show?

P.S. How's the Radio Show? Please post the frequency and show times so we can listen in!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mr. Enger!

It is nice to see your name in print. What have you been doing lately to organize cabdrivers or promote the cause?

Please stick around on this site so that at least two of us can have a productive, public exchange.

I'll try to follow your example and not respond to the useless, personal, and negative comments with any of my own as you might have witnessed recently.

Are you having any meetings with cabdrivers and/or organizers?

Are there any suggestions for me or the Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)?

-Mike Foulks

Re: WELCOME PETER ENGER! What have you been doing lately?

it would be wise not to rise to the bait when people disparage you unnecessarily, unprincipledly, unproductively and to no apparent purpose. one only stoops to their level in the mud when one does so.

i am doing fine. in school. taking a hiatus from my radio show to finish papers and finals. i prefer not to publicize what organizing efforts i've been up to, as there are too many naysayers and detractors on this site. negativity and personal attacks are discouraging and bring us all down.

i might have some suggestions for you at some point in the future. i will contact you personally if that is the case.

p. a. e.

Nice to hear from you, Mr. Enger, I have no worries...

Mr. Enger,

It was nice to hear from you. I enjoyed our time together at Midway collecting 'votes of confidence' for the AUPD.

I'll consider your advice, but I have no worries about getting my hands dirty. Let them throw mud. I can throw back stones. (Both the real kind and the kind called TRUTH.)

Keep me informed as to your activities so that we don't criss-cross lines. I hope you can get back to the radio show as soon as possible. Consider me if you need a guest for anything taxi-related.

When they say 'nay', I say 'not so fast'. Two negatives can multiply into a positive. It's okay to go down as long as you get back up.

Feel free to call me or come see me anywhere you might find me. Keep posting on this site.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

it would be wise not to rise to the bait when people disparage you unnecessarily, unprincipledly, unproductively and to no apparent purpose. one only stoops to their level in the mud when one does so.

i am doing fine. in school. taking a hiatus from my radio show to finish papers and finals. i prefer not to publicize what organizing efforts i've been up to, as there are too many naysayers and detractors on this site. negativity and personal attacks are discouraging and bring us all down.

i might have some suggestions for you at some point in the future. i will contact you personally if that is the case.

p. a. e.