General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Am I second or third?

Wolf,

You have a knack for 'confusing' me (and apparently you try to fool others).

Am I second or third?

Is it too late to take first for 2007 if I post something 'jocular' in December, or will that count towards 2008?

Are you hosting an awards banquet? Am I going to receive at least a red runner-up ribbon? Should I prepare a speech?

How about this for an opening line...'Hats off to The Hacker and The Literary Analyst for pulling the many masks off of Wolfgang J. Weiss.'

Let me make a suggestion: change the name of the award from 'Jocularity Master' to 'Excellence in Exposing the Truth'.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

especially to mr. the hacker and mr. the literary analyst:

good one. a true gem. exquisite!

you have put a jolly ho ho ho on top of this old man's holiday season cheer and joy.

i have had some good laughs this year, this is the absolute, indisputable topper. mike looked like a sure winner for the 2007 "jocularity master" award.

but in a last minute surprise upset, mr. the hacker and mr. the literary analyst grabbed the prize in a tour de force demonstrating unusual humor strength, comic skill, and true joker ingenuity.

i really thank you. very hilarious.

but there is one thing, to quote from a previous entry: "an adversarial process can have general integrity [only] when both sides DEMONSTRATE WILLINGNESS to SHARE EVIDENCE, follow guidelines of debate and accept rulings from an arbitrator in a good faith effort to arrive at either the truth ..."

in other words "where's the beef?" show me what ya got boys and girls. let's see the evidence.

(but perhaps you should just email it to me because you may EXPOSING yourself to problems that could end up making cyberspace virtual history.)

love and peace and happy holidays!

wolfgang j. weiss
(the zybarwulf)

ps: a holiday special closing zinger -- you are 100% correct when you wrote the three of the first four words in you post "we don't think." a nice touch.

Re: Am I second or third? MIKE FOULKS WINS TOO

After review of the final play, the officials have decided that MIKE FOULKS WINS TOO.

Oh, wow, oh my gawd, ho hoooooo!

It's an historical and hysterical first! A three-way lie for Jocularity Master of The (Known) UNiverse!

There will be a gala Awards Ceremony with dinner and speeches on Kaffeklubben Island, Greenland January 15, 2008.

You can't miss it, there is only one building on the whole Island and the ICBMs have been decommissioned.

You also get a big belt with a gigantic gold buckle on it, which can be used as life-time pass into any World Wrestling Association event and a discount on a really fancy, shiny cape, trunks and a "safety" cup.

Some of the luminaries in attendance will be The Troll, The Cyberman, The Insider, The Merchant of Venice, The Analyst, The Interior Decorator, The Secretary of The Interior, a couple of old Vikings and a host of others.

COme one, come all. Tra la la la la laaaa laaa laaa.

EL LOBO

Re: Re: Am I second or third? MIKE FOULKS WINS TOO

see? there he goes again.

this is the proof.

LE LOBO is Wolf Weiss.

Re: Re: Re: Am I second or third? MIKE FOULKS WINS TOO

now wolf is posting as me. just don't get me in trouble, ok?

Awesome!

Awesome!

Can I now post with name "Foulkster the Jokester"?

-Mike

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

After review of the final play, the officials have decided that MIKE FOULKS WINS TOO.

Oh, wow, oh my gawd, ho hoooooo!

It's an historical and hysterical first! A three-way lie for Jocularity Master of The (Known) UNiverse!

There will be a gala Awards Ceremony with dinner and speeches on Kaffeklubben Island, Greenland January 15, 2008.

You can't miss it, there is only one building on the whole Island and the ICBMs have been decommissioned.

You also get a big belt with a gigantic gold buckle on it, which can be used as life-time pass into any World Wrestling Association event and a discount on a really fancy, shiny cape, trunks and a "safety" cup.

Some of the luminaries in attendance will be The Troll, The Cyberman, The Insider, The Merchant of Venice, The Analyst, The Interior Decorator, The Secretary of The Interior, a couple of old Vikings and a host of others.

COme one, come all. Tra la la la la laaaa laaa laaa.

EL LOBO

Re: Awesome! - "Foulkster the Jokester" Certification

you will have to fill out a detailed application and file it with the appropriate authorities at any The Dispatcher office.

there is a modest filing fee, but you can set up a monthly payment plan.

don't mail monthly payments in, someone will come to collect.