Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
No argument from the Nahr...

No argument from the Nahr...

-Mike

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It's neither inside, nor is it outside. It's tough to translate for someone who is only 2/8. Ask Wolfgang someday. I think he apprciates it. Or go ask someone you pay for counsel who can "vershteh" it. I can only give you 3/8 of a translation, but I'm just a three bit wordsmith.

Re: No argument from the Nahr...

er ist ein verkakte junger kakker.

“They lied to you. The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came.” (Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose)

“I’m a fuzzy-headed warm-hearted liberal, and I think fuzzy-headed warm-hearted liberalism is an ideological stance that needs defending—if necessary, with a hob-nailed boot-kick to the ******** of budding totalitarianism.” (Charles Stross)

Awa 'n' bile yer heed, Mikey!

War Pigs

Now in darkness, world stops turning
As the war machine keeps burning
No more war pigs of the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
All right now!

Replying to:

“They lied to you. The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came.” (Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose)

“I’m a fuzzy-headed warm-hearted liberal, and I think fuzzy-headed warm-hearted liberalism is an ideological stance that needs defending—if necessary, with a hob-nailed boot-kick to the ******** of budding totalitarianism.” (Charles Stross)

Two good lines for this time of year...(LUKE)

(Han has decided to go searching for Luke)

ECHO BASE OFFICER: You'll freeze to death before you reach the first marker!

HAN SOLO: Then I'll see you in Hell!

Replying to: