General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: When will you start using your head

Talk to George.

This is an example of trying to make a mountain out of ant hill, Mike.

This tactic to deflect attention away from the facts previously laid out to avoid facing them and owning up to them ... refer to the Lie Chart, you'll see.

When will you start answering some simple questions, Wolf? (Surprise! They're about the flyer!)

Wolf,

When will start answering some simple questions about the 'infamous flyer'?

Who are the six people who signed the flyer, Wolf?

Was the flyer 'truthful' or 'accurate'?

What was the purpose of having people sign and distributing this flyer?

Will you please send me a copy for an early XMAS present?

-Mike Foulks

P.S. Why should I talk to 'George'? Which George are you referring to?

P.P.S. Your refusal to directly answer any of these questions is just more **** for the pile, Wolfie. I can't see how it harms anyone.

P.P.P.S. What facts EXACTLY are 'laid out' and WHO EXACTLY needs to 'own up to them'?

P.P.P.P.S. I'm looking at the 'Lie Chart'...which page/line number???

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Talk to George.

This is an example of trying to make a mountain out of ant hill, Mike.

This tactic to deflect attention away from the facts previously laid out to avoid facing them and owning up to them ... refer to the Lie Chart, you'll see.

Re: Secrets revealed at last!

OK, I shot myself up with soodium-pennythol and sucked some laughing gas, so this is as truthful and accurate I can get unless you torcher me, too. Never mind, I'll do it.

OUCH. AAAAAAAARGH. OH OH OH OH. OK, I'll talk....no more, it hurts too much.

MF: When will (you) start answering some simple questions about the 'infamous flyer'?

WW: Simple? No math questions, please. "Infamous" it is not. "Infamous" suggests that it is widely known.

MF: Who are the six people who signed the flyer, Wolf?

WW: They are #1 and #2 and #3 and #4 and #5 and #6, Mike!

MF: Was the flyer 'truthful' or 'accurate'?

WW: It was a flyer all right. I folded one into one of those swept-wing airplanes and boy, it sailed about 20 feet. And it landed within a foot of where I had aimed it, too.

FM: What was the purpose of having people sign and distributing this flyer?

WW: I don’t know what others wanted to use them for, but I made airplanes, boats, a couple of swans, you know origami sculptures and gave them to friends and passers-by on the street.

MF: Will you please send me a copy for an early XMAS present?

WW: Stop begging, Mike, it so...unbecoming. Cheese Us, fur cry’s sake. No way Jose. These things a VAL you able. I am selling my last three copies on e-Bay.

MF: -Mike Foulks

WW: I knew that! So? Wolf Weiss.

MF: P.S. Why should I talk to 'George'? Which George are you referring to?

WW: P.U. Talk to either George Lutfallah, or Saint George, the Dragon Slayer – your choice.

MMF: P.P.S. Your refusal to directly answer any of these questions is just more **** for the pile, Wolfie. I can't see how it harms anyone.

WWW: P3S: ****, you’re just making that up. My inner voices do not like all these questions. Can I answer indirectly? Is it then urine in the puddle, Mikey? A lame man is able to walk, but not enough to make progress. A one-eyed man is able to see, but not enough for clarity.

MF: P.P.P.S. What facts EXACTLY are 'laid out' and WHO EXACTLY needs to 'own up to them'?

WW: Short attention span, too? Does that come with that north bi-pole hair ailment you got? The owners, I guess.

MF: P.P.P.P.S. I'm looking at the 'Lie Chart'...which page/line number???

WW: Wait here, I’ll go look for it. Son of a beach ball. It went missing! I’m sorry. You’ll have to find it yourself.

Re: Re: Secrets revealed at last!

============================================================================
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:

* stutterstart@care2.com

Technical details:

SMTP:Connect host 207.183.238.67: Could not connect
SMTP:Connect host 207.183.238.71: Could not connect
SMTP:Connect host 207.183.238.67: Could not connect
SMTP:Connect host 207.183.238.71: Could not connect
SMTP: host 207.183.238.67: 551 5.7.1
Recipient not found(c0mailmxp04.prontomail.com)

Re: The Boy Who Cried Wolf

There once was a shepherd boy who was bored as he sat on the hillside watching the village sheep. To amuse himself he took a great breath and sang out, "Wolf! Wolf! The Wolf is chasing the sheep!"

The villagers came running up the hill to help the boy drive the wolf away. But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no wolf. The boy laughed at the sight of their angry faces.

"Don't cry 'wolf', shepherd boy," said the villagers, "when there's no wolf!" They went grumbling back down the hill.

Later, the boy sang out again, "Wolf! Wolf! The wolf is chasing the sheep!" To his naughty delight, he watched the villagers run up the hill to help him drive the wolf away.

When the villagers saw no wolf they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'wolf' when there is NO wolf!"

But the boy just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.

Later, he saw a REAL wolf prowling about his flock. Alarmed, he leaped to his feet and sang out as loudly as he could, "Wolf! Wolf!"

But the villagers thought he was trying to fool them again, and so they didn't come.

At sunset, everyone wondered why the shepherd boy hadn't returned to the village with their sheep. They went up the hill to find the boy. They found him weeping.

"There really was a wolf here! The flock has scattered! I cried out, "Wolf!" Why didn't you come?"

An old man tried to comfort the boy as they walked back to the village.

"We'll help you look for the lost sheep in the morning," he said, putting his arm around the youth, "Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!"