General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: that flyer mike foulks be talkin' bout

I agree that it is definetely time to move on.

Re: Re: that flyer mike foulks be talkin' bout

yes, my statistics show that all of you should move on - to new york, philadelphia, toronto, seattle, where they already have union trouble-makers and meddlers such as yourselves.

you cabbie-street-people, outsider meddlers and smart-boy forum posters seem to have forgotten who runs things in this City of Chicago.

WE DO.

happy holidays.

Thank you, Mr. Bellow...

Mr. Bellow,

Thank you for your concern. I AM wasting my time trying to get Wolf to answer simple questions about the flyer. Rest assurred, I have no 'delusion' of believing that Wolf will ever answer any of these questions, let alone honestly.

My 'focus' on the flyer is manifold. It is an extremely important piece of recent 'organizing history'. To forget it or overlook its importance is to give a 'free pass' to those who should have known better (the 'professional organizers') who didn't deserve it then or now.

It also not the only example of Mr. Prateek Sampat, of the Taxi Worker Organizing (TWO) Project, which is a 'product' of the American 'Friends' Service Committee (AFSC) SPREADING LIES!!!

Let me say it again...on more than one occassion, Mr. Prateek Sampat, of the TWO Project, of the AFSC, has directly or indirectly SPREAD LIES about cabdrivers and cabdrivers who are organizing cabdrivers independently.

Not just by 'bad-mouthing' people, which they have also done, but by PUBLISHING and DISTRIBUTING FLYERS in an effort to make the most 'impact' on the VICTIMS of their FALSEHOODS!

I don't have to 'take your word for it'...I KNOW that 'several of the persons have recanted their approval for signing off on the flyer'. In your opinion, 'at least two of the signers have taken good stands since.'

I am not disagreeing with you, but what do you mean, EXACTLY?

Is it that they have decided not to associate with the SNAKE known as 'Prateek Sampat' of the TWO Project, AFSC? (TED BUDZYNSKI, who, I believe, signed the 'flyer', and MELISSA CALLAHAN, who I believe, DID NOT, have expressed this sentiment that many, especially myself, share with them whole-heartedly.)

I think Melissa was victimized by the 'SNAKE' many times, which makes all of the cabdrivers who she is sincerely trying to help victims too.

During the hectic period around the time the 'Petition for the Fare Increase' was submitted to the City Clerk, Mr. Prateek Sampat also enabled a 'written publication' of 'half-truths' and 'errors' and 'lies' to be spread about Mr. George Kasp and Mr. George Lutfallah's additional proposals submitted to the City Council for consideration.

He took full advantage of the confusion, and I was a 'victim' of it too, because I actually took actions (or inactions) based on the likelihood that what Prateek Sampat was 'spewing' (via Ms. Callahan) might actually be true. My natural relationships with others who are sincerely concerned about helping cabdrivers was sadly compromised, if not put in full jeopardy.

I have TREMENDOUS RESPECT for Ms. Callahan publicly denouncing MR. PRATEEK SAMPAT of the TWO PROJECT of the AFSC and warning cabdrivers not to trust him. I seconded her motion then, and I'll second it now.

I have been further 'victimized' by it because Mr. Prateek Sampat's activities in the push for Skokie drivers to modify the parking ban recently has been an oppportunity for him to spread more confusion, this time about me in particular. Just because he isn't courageous enough to 'publish' his 'views', don't think that he isn't SPREADING LIES about 'what REALLY happened' with these flyer brouhahas and other pieces of the cabdriver 'organizing history'.

I agree with you Mr. Bellow, when you say that the 'TWOP is not really going anywhere', but with a completely different meaning...the TWOP IS GOING TO BE DOING 'THINGS' which may or may not be in all of our interests for some time to come. Unfortunately, they're 'not going anywhere', especially away.

The mere fact that I've spent over an HOUR on this alone is enough for me to want PUNCH PRATEEK SAMPAT IN HIS PINOCCHIO NOSE!

This 'man', Prateek Sampat, is a self-serving, opportunistic, LIAR!

To address your 'dead horse' comment...I didn't 'raise the dead' here...

MR. RAJA KHAN of the CPTDA (Chicago Professional Taxi Driver Association), which has more letters in its name than ACTUAL MEMBERS, began a new post ('meter rasie') here on Cabmarket.com on 11-21-07, which he stated:

'George, I now read the entire flyer that I signed. It contains exactly what I was told at the time we signed it. I find nothing wrong with it. All six of us signed this flyer at the same time.'

MR. WOLFGANG J. WEISS, also known to me to be an occasional LIAR (nobody's perfect, Wolf! I still have some respect for you!) then posts 'Re: meter raise & the t ruth' which he states:

'Tanks you, sir, for reminding us of the truth out there'

I then decided to PROTECT THE TRUTH by trying to ascertain it 'Straight from the Horse's Mouth'.

The rest is relevant history.

The problem is, Wolf-'gagged' Weiss is not a Talking Horse.

He is a CRYIN'WOLF and a TALKING ASS!

WHOEVER THE SIX SIGNERS OF THE 'FLYER' ARE, THEY SHOULD COME FORWARD WITH THE TRUTH. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF, AS LONG AS THEY PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO THOSE THEY'VE PUBLICLY WRONGED, AND DISASSOCIATE WITH THE 'PROFESSIONAL LIAR' KNOWN AS PRATEEK SAMPAT. HE IS NO 'FRIEND' TO CHICAGO CABDRIVERS.

TED BUDZYNSKI IS ONE WHO HAS. GOOD FOR TED.

I know Wali (the Somali) apparently signed the flyer. I respect Wali very much. I would be interested to see what he chooses to publicly say about this matter.

RAJA KHAN signed the flyer, but he stays with the American 'Friends'. Please look for my 'attack' on Mr. Khan, who has apparently had his BRAIN STOLEN by the American Friends Service Committee.

Mr. Lutfallah published what RAJA KHAN requested in this month's issue of the Chicago Dispatcher on Page 30.

It is a VERY convenient 're-telling' of the 'truth'. It is also 'inaccurate'. I'll let a few others take a few rounds at it before I destroy it completely in a new post at the top of this page. Until then, have at it, 'gentleman'.

SHAME on you Mr. Khan.
SHAME on you Mr. Sampat.
SHAME on you Mr. Weiss.

At least Ted Budzynski, Melissa Callahan, and I have the INTEGRITY and the COURAGE to RESPECT and DEFEND the TRUTH!!!

Sometimes, all a poor man has is his good reputation.

Sometimes the only source of your self-respect or respect from others is your honesty and integrity.

Handle the Truth with Care! (Especially when I am around.)

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

mike,

it is my firm belief that you are wasting your time trying to focus on this 'flyer' that was handed out briefly several months ago. i am looking at a copy of it right now as i write, and i remember it's brief distribution. there are six names on it, which i feel it would not be fruitful or strategic to divulge at this point. take my word for it: several of the persons recanted their approval for signing off on the flyer shortly after it came out, and at least two of the signers have taken good stands since. it would just pointlessly dredge up old history. since the TWOP is not really going anywhere or doing anything due to its mistaken strategy and inexperienced personnel, i don;t expect any more such pieces to be produced by them. it was an amateur effort at rallying political support for their views and strategy, and the dead horse is better left unbeaten.

jb

Re: Thank you, Mr. Bellow...CORRECTION

Mr. Raja Khan began a new post called 'meter raise' on 11-21-07, not 'meter rasie'.

Sorry for the error.

-Mike

Replying to:

Mr. Bellow,

Thank you for your concern. I AM wasting my time trying to get Wolf to answer simple questions about the flyer. Rest assurred, I have no 'delusion' of believing that Wolf will ever answer any of these questions, let alone honestly.

My 'focus' on the flyer is manifold. It is an extremely important piece of recent 'organizing history'. To forget it or overlook its importance is to give a 'free pass' to those who should have known better (the 'professional organizers') who didn't deserve it then or now.

It also not the only example of Mr. Prateek Sampat, of the Taxi Worker Organizing (TWO) Project, which is a 'product' of the American 'Friends' Service Committee (AFSC) SPREADING LIES!!!

Let me say it again...on more than one occassion, Mr. Prateek Sampat, of the TWO Project, of the AFSC, has directly or indirectly SPREAD LIES about cabdrivers and cabdrivers who are organizing cabdrivers independently.

Not just by 'bad-mouthing' people, which they have also done, but by PUBLISHING and DISTRIBUTING FLYERS in an effort to make the most 'impact' on the VICTIMS of their FALSEHOODS!

I don't have to 'take your word for it'...I KNOW that 'several of the persons have recanted their approval for signing off on the flyer'. In your opinion, 'at least two of the signers have taken good stands since.'

I am not disagreeing with you, but what do you mean, EXACTLY?

Is it that they have decided not to associate with the SNAKE known as 'Prateek Sampat' of the TWO Project, AFSC? (TED BUDZYNSKI, who, I believe, signed the 'flyer', and MELISSA CALLAHAN, who I believe, DID NOT, have expressed this sentiment that many, especially myself, share with them whole-heartedly.)

I think Melissa was victimized by the 'SNAKE' many times, which makes all of the cabdrivers who she is sincerely trying to help victims too.

During the hectic period around the time the 'Petition for the Fare Increase' was submitted to the City Clerk, Mr. Prateek Sampat also enabled a 'written publication' of 'half-truths' and 'errors' and 'lies' to be spread about Mr. George Kasp and Mr. George Lutfallah's additional proposals submitted to the City Council for consideration.

He took full advantage of the confusion, and I was a 'victim' of it too, because I actually took actions (or inactions) based on the likelihood that what Prateek Sampat was 'spewing' (via Ms. Callahan) might actually be true. My natural relationships with others who are sincerely concerned about helping cabdrivers was sadly compromised, if not put in full jeopardy.

I have TREMENDOUS RESPECT for Ms. Callahan publicly denouncing MR. PRATEEK SAMPAT of the TWO PROJECT of the AFSC and warning cabdrivers not to trust him. I seconded her motion then, and I'll second it now.

I have been further 'victimized' by it because Mr. Prateek Sampat's activities in the push for Skokie drivers to modify the parking ban recently has been an oppportunity for him to spread more confusion, this time about me in particular. Just because he isn't courageous enough to 'publish' his 'views', don't think that he isn't SPREADING LIES about 'what REALLY happened' with these flyer brouhahas and other pieces of the cabdriver 'organizing history'.

I agree with you Mr. Bellow, when you say that the 'TWOP is not really going anywhere', but with a completely different meaning...the TWOP IS GOING TO BE DOING 'THINGS' which may or may not be in all of our interests for some time to come. Unfortunately, they're 'not going anywhere', especially away.

The mere fact that I've spent over an HOUR on this alone is enough for me to want PUNCH PRATEEK SAMPAT IN HIS PINOCCHIO NOSE!

This 'man', Prateek Sampat, is a self-serving, opportunistic, LIAR!

To address your 'dead horse' comment...I didn't 'raise the dead' here...

MR. RAJA KHAN of the CPTDA (Chicago Professional Taxi Driver Association), which has more letters in its name than ACTUAL MEMBERS, began a new post ('meter rasie') here on Cabmarket.com on 11-21-07, which he stated:

'George, I now read the entire flyer that I signed. It contains exactly what I was told at the time we signed it. I find nothing wrong with it. All six of us signed this flyer at the same time.'

MR. WOLFGANG J. WEISS, also known to me to be an occasional LIAR (nobody's perfect, Wolf! I still have some respect for you!) then posts 'Re: meter raise & the t ruth' which he states:

'Tanks you, sir, for reminding us of the truth out there'

I then decided to PROTECT THE TRUTH by trying to ascertain it 'Straight from the Horse's Mouth'.

The rest is relevant history.

The problem is, Wolf-'gagged' Weiss is not a Talking Horse.

He is a CRYIN'WOLF and a TALKING ASS!

WHOEVER THE SIX SIGNERS OF THE 'FLYER' ARE, THEY SHOULD COME FORWARD WITH THE TRUTH. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF, AS LONG AS THEY PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO THOSE THEY'VE PUBLICLY WRONGED, AND DISASSOCIATE WITH THE 'PROFESSIONAL LIAR' KNOWN AS PRATEEK SAMPAT. HE IS NO 'FRIEND' TO CHICAGO CABDRIVERS.

TED BUDZYNSKI IS ONE WHO HAS. GOOD FOR TED.

I know Wali (the Somali) apparently signed the flyer. I respect Wali very much. I would be interested to see what he chooses to publicly say about this matter.

RAJA KHAN signed the flyer, but he stays with the American 'Friends'. Please look for my 'attack' on Mr. Khan, who has apparently had his BRAIN STOLEN by the American Friends Service Committee.

Mr. Lutfallah published what RAJA KHAN requested in this month's issue of the Chicago Dispatcher on Page 30.

It is a VERY convenient 're-telling' of the 'truth'. It is also 'inaccurate'. I'll let a few others take a few rounds at it before I destroy it completely in a new post at the top of this page. Until then, have at it, 'gentleman'.

SHAME on you Mr. Khan.
SHAME on you Mr. Sampat.
SHAME on you Mr. Weiss.

At least Ted Budzynski, Melissa Callahan, and I have the INTEGRITY and the COURAGE to RESPECT and DEFEND the TRUTH!!!

Sometimes, all a poor man has is his good reputation.

Sometimes the only source of your self-respect or respect from others is your honesty and integrity.

Handle the Truth with Care! (Especially when I am around.)

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

mike,

it is my firm belief that you are wasting your time trying to focus on this 'flyer' that was handed out briefly several months ago. i am looking at a copy of it right now as i write, and i remember it's brief distribution. there are six names on it, which i feel it would not be fruitful or strategic to divulge at this point. take my word for it: several of the persons recanted their approval for signing off on the flyer shortly after it came out, and at least two of the signers have taken good stands since. it would just pointlessly dredge up old history. since the TWOP is not really going anywhere or doing anything due to its mistaken strategy and inexperienced personnel, i don;t expect any more such pieces to be produced by them. it was an amateur effort at rallying political support for their views and strategy, and the dead horse is better left unbeaten.

jb

Re: Thank you, Mr. Bellow...

Looks like you're back-sliding on me, boy.

Where’s the beef?

You sound like a broken record.

Same game.

Diarrhea of the mouth.

Accuse and badmouth. No facts.

"Lies can be told, but the truth shall reveal itself."

Do actually believe that you will not be held accountable when that time comes?

My new slogan:

"Thou callest me a dog before thou hast cause.
But since I am a dog, beware my fangs."

Re: Thank you, COURAGE to RESPECT and DEFEND the TRUTH!

Silly boy, the truth does not need to be defended, ever. Foolish, silly boy.

People who claim to be defending the truth are usually lying.

Did that bad old Wolfi hit another raw nerve, honey? Wolfi is sorry.

Baby doesn't have to fly off the handle so.

Did you fill your diaper again?

Did baby boy make this hogwash up in its own little head, or did someone spoon feed it to you, turd by turd?

Go get 'em Rover!!! Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark.

All sound and fury signifying nothing.

Re: Re: Thank you, COURAGE to RESPECT and DEFEND the TRUTH!

The holy bible says:

YOU TELL THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.
(John 8:32)

You should read the bible Wolf, maybe one day you'll decide to be a priest, or maybe Pope!

Amen

Amen.

If Wolf becomes the Pope, then I might believe that the Pope IS the Devil.

He would be a 'Wolf' in 'Sheep's Clothing'.

That WOULD be an 'achievement'!

Right now, he's just a naked *****cat.

Sorry I had to de-claw you 'Wolf'...you were scratching all the furniture.

At least you still got balls to **** around...Now, shoo, Cat!

Don't go pickin' fights with Dogs!!!

-Mike

Re: Re: Re: Thank you, COURAGE to RESPECT and DEFEND the TRUTH!

John 8:31-32 "Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

I never post lies about other people, especially if I think the truth will do more damage.

The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.

Think you know what you're doing?

Think again. You don't know half the story.

And when you learn it, you'll realize that what you don't know CAN hurt you.

Can you say pat-sy?

Re: Thank you, Mr. Bellow...

TO REPEAT:

Scream “liar, liar pants on fire” until you are blue in the face.

Shout and stamp your feet, threaten and bare false witness all you want.

Cry bloody murder to divert attention away from the truth until doomsday.

Yell and scream anything and everything that comes to mind to avoid the facts and having to answer to them.

You do not have to say another word. Your actions and your answers have said it all.

The indictments stand.

No evidence to the contrary has been presented.

All your ranting and raving can not change the facts or turn the fantasies that you try to impose into reality.

I rest my case.

AND FINALLY:

Thou callest me a dog before thou hast cause.
But since I am a dog, beware my fangs.

IN CLOSING:

Do you really believe you will not be held accountable for actions and deeds?