General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
What the problem is?

If taxi drivers in Chicago are employees, unionize them! Why are you wasting time?

Re: Re: Re: Copyright violations? Like the e-mail sent out with the attachment.. Back to You!

Mr. Tang,

Cab drivers are self-employed, they don't work for the company. Cab drivers only lease.

You are very stupid, so why don't you go back to China where the hell you come fom you son of a ****** I hate your louszy guts.

Mr. Faarax

Re: Re: Re: Re: Copyright violations? Like the e-mail sent out with the attachment.. Back to You!

ok,

mr. faarax,

this kind of language and discourse is totally and completely uncalled for. i demand you apologize to mr. tang for such egregious behavior. it is NOT ACCEPTABLE and unprincipled.

i hope that others will chime in to demand from everyone here that we maintain a level of respectful and principled political discourse. lets let the ideas we have fight it out if we disagree, and not stoop to personal attacks.

jb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Copyright violations? Like the e-mail sent out with the attachment.. Back to Yo

At the end of the day, when we are done bad mouthing and backstabbing each other, when we have completely destroyed one another, where are we left?

It's not necessary that we like anything about each other but, we should all respect one another at the very least.

We'll never be able to make any progress if this disrespect and prejudice for each other continues.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Copyright violations? Like the e-mail sent out with the attachment.. Back t

My name is Faarax J. My last posting on this forum involved a fair and spirited discussion with Mr. Budzynski and Mr. Foulks regarding cabdriver leadership and organization. I have not posted since.

Now I come on here and see two postings with my name attached to them. I would like the person or persons responsible for this to come forward and apologize on this forum for using my identity to post garbage.

I will also research and see if I have any legal recourse for this identity theft, as I'm sure IP addresses are attached to these bogus postings, and therefore can be easily traced to the culprit or cuplrits.

Faarax J.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Copyright violations? Like the e-mail sent out with the attachment.. Ba

Mr. Faarax:

I'm sorry somebody posted using your name. You have always been a class act on this site and I wish more people were as constructive and analytical as you are. Unfortunately that is rare with the users of this forum.

I am in the process of revamping the site so that people will have to register. I didn't want it to be that way but I see no other choice.

Please send me an email and we can discuss the identity of the culprit further.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Copyright violations? Like the e-mail sent out with the attachment.. Ba

It was probably Ms. Budinski or Ms. Bellow. They get their panties wet over the most stupidest things and all the do is cry and moan and blasme others. Since they are totally devoid of adult behavior, the steal other people's names and hide behind them when they can't hide behind their own skirts.

mr. faraax,

i don't know you, but i apologize. i have had the same thing happen to me on this site, where anonymous persons have posted under my name. but they have'nt posted anything as foul as what they did to you. i'm sorry if i offended you, but what can we assume when the postings come under our (or your) names? i hope mr lutfallah finds some way to resolve this ongoing problem.

jb

Whoever the imposter is, I'm the real Mr.Faarax, not Wolfgang Weiss who imposes to be Mr. Faarax. So, Mr. Weiss, you better stop stealing my identity.

Also, Mr. Foulks and Mr. Budzynski are cool, so stop trying to intimidate them, especially Mr. Budzynski because he's cool and got alot of class. Women just adore Mr. Budzynski because he is also handsome, hot SEXY! Mr. Budzynski has alot of trouble trying to keep women off his back because they want his beautiful body.

SO, LAY-OFF or ELSE!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wrong again.

Wrong.

In case you haven't noticed, I've been staying away from this rat hole.

I never posted using your name.

I got $1,000.00 that says it's not me. Want to meet my challenge?

Put your money where your mouth is.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wrong again.

mr. wolfy,

how can we possibly know when you stay away from this 'rat hole' as you call it, when you have so many personas, nom de plumes, and are known to post under other peoples monikers?

jb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wrong again.

Again.

$1,000.00.

Put up or shut up.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Copyright violations? Like the e-mail sent out with the attachment.. Back t

It has been noted and stated by some that the purpose of this campaign of badmouthing, ridiculing, name calling and besmirching is expressly to keep the various elements of the taxi cab workers' rights movement at odds and to prevent them from organizing a broad base of drivers and owners. One simply cannot define oneself or one's group by defining one's enemies. History provides numerous terribly disastrous examples of such behavior. One cannot continue to dis other groups and organizations and their respective members as if they were both powerful enemies and weak do-nothings at the same time. Under these conditions anything posted on this forum, emailed or published in other media is mere lip service and empty action, good intentioned or not, and will ultimately diminish and squelch rather than improve or facilitate the chances of success.