General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Sorry for misspelling your name, Mr. Szekely!

Sorry for misspelling your name, Mr. Szekely!

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mr. Skeley,

The Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO), does not have a website currently. There are no current plans to create one.

Please e-mail me the regular mailing address where you can recieve the copy of the CCO Articles of Organization which I plan to send you ASAP.

I am neither pro- or anti-union when it comes to the taxi business here in Chicago. I am generally pro-union in other 'industries'. Many here have argued the presumption that what we need is a 'union' but haven't suggested any viable plan to create such a 'union'. Most have done no 'work' towards any end; they simply 'talk' about the 'problems' endlessly.

I'm sorry if you took offense to my 'failure' to reply to your e-mails...I am very busy, and honestly, I haven't had the time to read all of them...most of what you send me has very little application to what we are doing presently in Chicago...interesting reads at times...thank you for sending them; please send more.

-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Mr.Mike Foulks ( President of: Chicago Cabdriver Organization ).Could U please send me your website URL for the " C.C.O. " Sir.??? I'm especially interested in your organizations " Mission & Goals " & learning everything I possibly can about the Chicago Taxicab Market...& I'm thinkin maybe U can help me..!!However, I must admit Mike, that i'm a little concerned that U have NOT responded to any of the several e-mails that i've sent you over the past few weeks Sir.( NOT A GOOD SIGN..IMHO.).....BTW Mr.Foulks...I'd like your opinion on a website that my buddy in Seattle, Wa. sent me this A.M.!!Do ya think it might work in Chicago.??? Boston.?? Houston.?? Indianapolis.?? St.Paul.??...Hope to hear back from U soon Sir.! Above ALL - Keep The Faith Bro.
* Please see: www.taxidriversdirect.com , Most Respectfully, Jim Sz. in West Virginia.!( Union Yes.)

Re: Sorry for misspelling your name, Mr. Szekely!

Good Morning Mr.Foulks....NOT a problem W/ misspelling my name Sir..It's a tough to spell old Hungarian name....Hell Man..I even misspell it myself sometimes.!!I'd like to say..THANKS A MILLION for the well thought out / well written responce you sent Mr.Foulks..!I appreciate it very much Sir.!!I will continue to keep U posted on HOT TAXI RELATED NEWS / ITEMS that come accross my desk.As I've mentioned before...I'm a Super Strong believer that Knowledge Is Power..& that knowing ' WHAT's COOKIN ' ( info.about our industry )is the " KEY ".!!!** Wishing You a Safe & Happy Holiday Season Sir.!! MOST RESPECTFULLY, Jim Sz.in West Virginia.!