General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Dammit! I went from 'Senator McCarthy' to 'running dog' just like that!

Mr. Nathan,

Maybe a bumbling fool like you should be more careful about who you are directing your insults towards.

I am neither the re-birth of Mr. McCarthy nor anyone's 'dog'.

It is because of your insistence on continuing this inappropriate name-calling and false categorization that I wisely chose to reject you as any kind of associate in the cabdrivers' organizing 'movement'.

Keep on believing that some conspiracy exists between me and George Lutfallah and whoever else if it makes you feel better, but it simply isn't true.

There are a lot of 'profit motives' 'in play' here. You are also not too stupid to be aware of them; you apparently want others to overlook them.

When are you 'going away'?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The comment I made in response to Mr. Foulks, your running dog, should have been made to you. You have more of the bearing of Senator Joe McCarthy. In a few years, you are likely to resemble the memory I have of his bearing on black-and-white T.V. from the early '50's.

The comment was straightforward: "Have you no decency, sir?" You speak of all those who don't join you in lockstep as collective enemies - outsiders - those who have evil motives. It's not much different from calling them "Commies". You villify those whose only goals are to make life a little better for taxi drivers in the Chicago Metro area: city and suburbs both. Those people have no profit motive at heart.

You even lash out at the leader of 10,000+ drivers in New York. Why? What does it get you? Have you no decency, sir?

It is noted that your criticisms are directed to "Mike". Assuming that to be Mr. Foulks, I do wonder how you might deny being in bed with him (figuratively, of course) in a campaign to discredit and disparage all who offer suggestions to deal with current issues other than yourselves.

You win, Senator. It's your bat, your ball, the rules are yours. Why bother to offer anything the further in postings in your "Discussion Forum"?

But I do want to ask, have you no decency, sir?