General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
If we could only 'trust' Mr. Nathan to keep his word...(BYE BYE!)

Everybody...

Here is where Mr. Nathan 'promises' to quit posting here on Cabmarket.com.

Any bets on whether he'll keep his promise?

I bet he won't; but it's a wager I'll be happy to lose.

I know where Mr. Lutfallah got his education, both in school and on the streets.

Mr. Nathan apparently didn't get a good education at either place because he doesn't know the definition of 'overwhelming majority'. Mr. Nathan couldn't tell you what even fifty (50) cabdrivers think...because he doesn't communicate with cabdrivers as much as Mr. Lutfallah and myself do. (I doubt that he talks to Chicago cabdrivers very much at all!)

BYE BYE MR. NATHAN!

-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Rest assured young man, there is no "victory". Nor is there "defeat". Your last postings merit no further response. Having hit the nail on the head, I see no point in driving the point in deeper.

It is hardly surprising that you ignore - or, more likely, fail to appreciate the criticsm of your tactics. McCarthy died long before you were born. And unless you had a liberal education - equally unlikely - you probably have no understanding of the Weltenschauung out of which he came.

As I suggested in previous e-mail to you, it's your bat, your ball, your rules. I'll hand it to you. Bye bye, bud. There are enough ways to win results without having anything whatever to do with the likes of you.

The overwhelming majority of the drivers already know that.

For Wolf Weiss, Raja Khan and Diane Santucci only.

Wolf, Raja and Diane,

You are all taxi drivers and I believe you have a genuine interest in helping Chicago taxi drivers become empowered.

I hope that after reading all of these exchanges between Don and me, and realizing the lack of input given by your Friends, you can see what's really going on here.

If you truly want to help Chicago taxi drivers (I know you do), I offer you my support and assistance and hope you will reach out also to the people at the CCO and AUPD to work with them. You collectively have a lot of experience, which I'm sure they will value.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

Re: For Wolf Weiss, Raja Khan and Diane Santucci only.

I personally like Wolf, Raja, and Diane, but I don't agree with them often. I would like to have regular meetings with anyone who will respect the 'rules' of the meeting, so that we might discuss our differences and find common ground.

By the way, Raja...

A fare increase doesn't create an opportunity for a lease cap increase. Owners can ask for a lease cap increase any time. (I don't think they will get one anytime soon, don't you agree?)

I recommend all of us stay away from Prateek Sampat and Don Nathan and Yi Tang. What have they really done for us?

-Mike

Replying to:

Wolf, Raja and Diane,

You are all taxi drivers and I believe you have a genuine interest in helping Chicago taxi drivers become empowered.

I hope that after reading all of these exchanges between Don and me, and realizing the lack of input given by your Friends, you can see what's really going on here.

If you truly want to help Chicago taxi drivers (I know you do), I offer you my support and assistance and hope you will reach out also to the people at the CCO and AUPD to work with them. You collectively have a lot of experience, which I'm sure they will value.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

Dammit! I went from 'Senator McCarthy' to 'running dog' just like that!

Mr. Nathan,

Maybe a bumbling fool like you should be more careful about who you are directing your insults towards.

I am neither the re-birth of Mr. McCarthy nor anyone's 'dog'.

It is because of your insistence on continuing this inappropriate name-calling and false categorization that I wisely chose to reject you as any kind of associate in the cabdrivers' organizing 'movement'.

Keep on believing that some conspiracy exists between me and George Lutfallah and whoever else if it makes you feel better, but it simply isn't true.

There are a lot of 'profit motives' 'in play' here. You are also not too stupid to be aware of them; you apparently want others to overlook them.

When are you 'going away'?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The comment I made in response to Mr. Foulks, your running dog, should have been made to you. You have more of the bearing of Senator Joe McCarthy. In a few years, you are likely to resemble the memory I have of his bearing on black-and-white T.V. from the early '50's.

The comment was straightforward: "Have you no decency, sir?" You speak of all those who don't join you in lockstep as collective enemies - outsiders - those who have evil motives. It's not much different from calling them "Commies". You villify those whose only goals are to make life a little better for taxi drivers in the Chicago Metro area: city and suburbs both. Those people have no profit motive at heart.

You even lash out at the leader of 10,000+ drivers in New York. Why? What does it get you? Have you no decency, sir?

It is noted that your criticisms are directed to "Mike". Assuming that to be Mr. Foulks, I do wonder how you might deny being in bed with him (figuratively, of course) in a campaign to discredit and disparage all who offer suggestions to deal with current issues other than yourselves.

You win, Senator. It's your bat, your ball, the rules are yours. Why bother to offer anything the further in postings in your "Discussion Forum"?

But I do want to ask, have you no decency, sir?