General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Wolf, how many 'votes of confidence' do I need to collect?

Wolfgang J. Weiss,

Please tell me how many 'votes of confidence' I need to collect, and for what purpose?

I have yet to start 'my' organization, which will be part of the CCO. I am not delusional; I am the duly-elected CCO President until May 2008. The CCO has over fifty (50) known members.

I have never claimed to 'represent' any of the other '10,000 plus' cabdrivers in Chicago. Have you?

How many cabdrivers are known members of the CPTDA?

Aren't you, in a way, falsely claiming the other '10,000 plus' cabdrivers as part of CPTDA by falsely suggesting that I claim to represent them?

If not, how can you claim that you 'represent' cabdrivers' interests any more or less than I 'represent' them?

You, and all of the CPTDA members I could find, as well as any cabdrivers associated with Prateek Sampat, and every other cabdriver who read the Dispacther or saw a flyer, were invited to participate in the first CCO election in November 2007.

Most chose not to, whatever the reason (or lame excuse).

I'll happily run against you in any fair election and expect to win. You haven't done anything for cabdrivers that I am aware of. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

There is nothing 'illegimate' about the CCO. It is a group of over fifty (50) cabdrivers. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm going to stop here, because you seem to get easily confused and attempt to confuse with lengthy postings.

Well, Mr. Weiss? I'm e-mailing you notification of this posting...

-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The following is a letter Wolf Weiss sent to me via email:

I am asking you kindly to stop emailing me about your so-called (cabmarket.com) discussion forum.

Over the past twelve months, you have consistently and convincingly shown that your main mission is to discredit, disparage or malign anyone or any organization that does not agree with you or your lunatic fringe friends, one of whom has deluded himself into believing he is the leader of a taxicab drivers’ organization.

Let’s face it, fifty-some “votes” collected over several weeks of “vote” gathering by hanging out in front of a popular cabbie restaurant amounts to almost nothing.

It does indicate that practically no one (none of the other +/-10,000 drivers) really cares about the alleged CCO and he certainly is not their leader. He did not even collect enough popularity votes of confidence to constitute any sense of popularity or confidence or legitimacy by any normal standards.

I don’t see you crying out or questioning Foulks’ and the alleged CCO’s legitimacy!

At least I don’t have to question Foulks’ or your legitimacy as you did in your “Clowns” article last year about the CPTDA. We now know you have less credibility than you may have attributed to any of your so-called enemies.

We now know you have unfairly, unjustly, unduly and irrationally used non-events and non-issues such as Wiedersberg’s biased and baseless opinions to vilify and discredit CPTDA’s activities.

We now also know that you, Wiedersberg and Budzinski hatched that little scheme and the vicious attack, presumably by Weidersberg, to discredit the CPTDA in your Chicago Dispatcher.

Obviously, you were not man enough to do it yourself. You hid behind Bullington, Budzinski and Wiedersberg in your attempt to destroy the CPTDA before it ever got off the ground. You hide behind so-called editorial content and freedom of speech to discredit other people and their organizations.

We also now know that you have used “back-room” disagreements and negotiations in your attempt to publicly destroy other organizations and people associated with them because they did not agree with your vision of how the taxicab industry can and should be regulated and administered.

The so-called flyer fiasco, as you may recall, was based on content of a handout which was at the time that it was created the best information available -- information that you and others provided -- which resulted in your false accusations of fraud.

This happened after one of your friends signed the flyer by signing a page reserved for signatures which were incorporated into the handout. His only reason for backing out was that he changed his mind about his position regarding the lease cap -- after talking to you and after you informed me that I was committing fraud!

And then there was the TWOP/DCS meeting with the commissioner about lease over-charges, which we now know was deliberately obstructed and hampered by your friend, whom you sent to the meeting to accomplish just that: interference.

We now know that your friend went to that meeting after discussing the matter with you because he and I discussed the matter as well. He admitted that he talked to you and you suggested that he go to the meeting to disrupt it, mainly to prevent TWOP from gaining any ground.

This bust-in-and-yell-and-scream-and-threaten tactic, seems to be one of your personal favorites as well.

You have consistently and convincingly shown that you can take any minor incident or a non-issue and twist it into whatever false impression you wish to create. And you seem to be quite adept in taking real issues and twisting the discussion to fit your vicious attack campaign.

A review of the past year's ostensible articles and self-styled editorials in your publication and your many posts prove this beyond any doubt.

In as much as a vast majority of your posts and published poison contain no constructive statements (except the "news" about the CPTDA re-incorporating in 2006) any comments from you are obviously designed to denigrate me and the CPTDA and others whom you have branded "the enemy."

However, it has become apparent that the only real "enemy" you have is the truth.

And, you may recall, to establish the truth, is the only thing which I or the CPTDA has been committed to.

Yet our stated goals and commitments have elicited such powerful reactions, such a horrid barrage of false and inaccurate and twisted verbiage, a reasonable person must ask, “Why?”

Why? Starting with the “Clowns/Will the Real CPTDA Please Stand Up” article and proceeding with “Snakes in the Morning” editorial/article, continuing with busting into and interfering with legitimate meetings among legitimatly concerned drivers and professionals asociated with the industry and continuing in the nasty, awful, garbage posted on your so-called discussion forum.

Count on the fact that all your misdeeds will come back to you. And, rest assured you will not like the taste of that medicine.

Wolfgang J. Weiss