General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i regret to inform you all:

to all concerned cabdrivers:

this is my last post as a member and as spokesperson for the AUPD. i have decided to resign from my position with this organization. i want to state
clearly that this decision is not made lightly, nor isit t based on any personal reasons. i will only say that my decision is based on deeply held principles and
beliefs concerning our goals and the the strategies for achieving them in our cabdriver movement. it is a political decision.

With the same reason, I also anounce that also Mr. Steve Kim has decided to resign from his position as financial officer and secretary with this organization.

i have had an amazing time working on building this movement in collusion and alliance with Ms. Melissa Callahan and the AUPD, and i do not regret my time spent in the slightest. we all have a lot to be grateful to Ms. Callahan for, for motivating us to become involved in the movement that is currently building in our cabdriver community here in Chicago.

Peter Ali Enger

Re: i regret to inform you all:

Peter,

Best of luck to you and Steve. Please keep us informed of your future endeavors.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

Re: i regret to inform you all:

whats going on? which organization is helping drivers now?

Re: Re: i regret to inform you all:

mr. hosni, and any others who may have questions for me. please email me at paenger@yahoo.com and i will respond to your questions in private.

thank you.

peter ali enger

Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO) is still helping cabdrivers

Hosni,

The Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO) is still helping cabdrivers. You can contact me by e-mail: chinatownmike@yahoo.com.

-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)

Re: Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO) is still helping cabdrivers

Dear Mr.Foulks....I would like to speak to you by phone Sir..!! Please send me your ph.# ( privately if U prefer )..OR..U can call me @ 304-525-0389.! Thanks Mike..!! Most Respectfully, Jim Sz. in West Virginia.