General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CHICAGO CABDRIVERS MARCH TODAY

very good that you are acting on behalf of all cabbies!

that's kind of you!

we should also ask the commisioner and mayor to not to register any more new cabs in Chicago.

we have too many cabs in street and it will hurt if there is unlimited new taxis!

yes, the attacker on cabbie should be charged with felony!

Re: Re: CHICAGO CABDRIVERS MARCH TODAY

Thanks Danny.

I haven't heard of any new cabs to be issued. Commissioner Reyes hasn't issued medallions as willy nilly as they were in the past.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

Too many new drivers cos city keeps issuing new chauffer's license!

If there are new more drivers being educated a Harold washington College on Lake street and Wabash and they get Chauffers license, than that means new more drivers.

As far as I know, chauffer classes are still being given at that college even today and that is not good.
It's not good because when people get this class everyday forever without any limit and give chauffers license, new more drivers will drive cab and chicago street will be further flooded with new more cabs.

Remember, the reason for slow cab bussiness and drivers making less and less money is not because Only of high gas price and high lease cost, another reason why long time drivers are making less money than ever before is because there are just too many cabs in chicago streets, if there are 2 riders on street, there maybe 20 cabs trying to get that 2 rider's fare and that hurts bussiness.

I am not jealous of others making money but we need better management of cab licenses.

We can't have many new taxi driver everyday forever.

It's like ten 7 eleven stores on one street block.

so, I hope current and veteren professional drivers understand this and deal with this problem of unlimted more and more new chauufers license at harold washington college.

It's all about being able to make a fair and decent living and decent bussiness.