General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: demand city to stop new taxi chauffer license and taxi class

I am a lease driver and like to drive on weekends but I have trouble getting a cab now because there are too many drivers.

Re: Re: demand city to stop new taxi chauffer license and taxi class

last time I checked we live in a free country....what kind of stupid attitude is that the city should stop a person from going to school to become whatever they want to be.....stop embarrassing yourself,please

Re: Re: Re: demand city to stop new taxi chauffer license and taxi class

dan what do you suggest to solve this problem though? shall I wait in a line for two hours to get a cab that I'll then have to drive for 12 hours? there are too many drivers for the amount of cabs on the street!

Re: Re: Re: Re: demand city to stop new taxi chauffer license and taxi class

There is a balance to be made here, so you are saying its free country and city should give class and chauffer license to everybody and make things worse by more and more taxis on street?

It's not like cab bussiness is ok and there are no enough cabs. There are already too many cabs and many more will be bad for those who have been doing this bussiness for long time!

Re: Re: Re: Re: demand city to stop new taxi chauffer license and taxi class

get real and understand that whatever you are demanding is not possible, and is childish to belive that such of nonsense will ever happen.....