General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Foulks the False Messiah & Friends

I recently looked in to see what's up on the cab market forum -- what a disappointment!

It seems like nothing has changed, except maybe for the worst.

Foulks is still ranting and raving and attacking people even though he has no business saying anything about anyone. If this is all cab drivers have, I feel sorry for them.

It's easy to see why cab drivers got the shaft again from the city.

Lutfallah is still trying to scare drivers away from realistic help by demonizing people he mistakenly believes will upset his cozy little foothold in the cab industry.

It's just nauseating. What do people really think about the Foulks-Lutfallah marriage? Here are a few comments recorded here for posterity:

“He is a self-made man & worships his creator.”

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

“A modest little person, with much to be modest about.”

“I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial.”

“I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.”

“He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others.”

“He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up.”

“He has delusions of adequacy.”

“There's nothing wrong with [him] that reincarnation won't cure.”

“He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know.”

“He has the attention span of a lightning bolt.”

“He never opens his mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.”

“He loves nature in spite of what it did to him.”

“His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork.”

“Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.”

“He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.”

“He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination.”

The point is that as long as the cab industry is infested by oportuniists, leaches and bloodsuckers like Foulks and Lutfallah who do nothing but pander their pathetic false hopes with, every cab driver stands to lose.

Re: Re: Foulks the False Messiah & Friends

Welcome back Wolf. Before I respond, I want you let you know that I'm not going to let you sabotage this site like you did before.

You wrote, "Lutfallah is still trying to scare drivers away from realistic help by demonizing people he mistakenly believes will upset his cozy little foothold in the cab industry."

Wolf, exposing people who are trying to scam Chicago cabdrivers doesn't "upset my cozy foothold in the cab industry." If I said nothing, it wouldn't have any bearing on my income and would mean just less work for me.

I say what I say because it would be irresponsible for me to remain silent when it's obvious that people are trying to take advantage of hard working Chicago cabdrivers.

Finally, just so you know, my phone rang off the hook with drivers thanking me for exposing this issue and the culprits trying to push it. You're the first person to criticize me for it, and you weren't even man enough to admit it was you.

George Lutfallah

Re: Re: Re: Empty Friends

Hi George. Please don't get your panties all bunched up.

I wouldn't think of sabotaging your precious little site "like ALLEGEDLY did before."

I have come to believe that it is your own lack of imagination and insight, as well as a similar lack of your most outspoken -- albeit sadly misled and mournfully misguided -- patsies who are the source of any alleged "sabotoge" on this site.

All I have been trying to do is to save you from yourselves!

However, if you feel that you've been sabotaged or somehow your efforts have been countermanded, perhaps then you know or can appreciate how some of the people you targeted in your smear campaigns feel. It's just a little dose of your own medicine, Doctor Lutfallah. (I even spelled your name correctly!)

Perhaps I'm getting senile (you know "Aging Hippy Syndrome") but I don't recall any "sabatoge" of this site by me or any of the people I invited to join this forum.

I do recall throwing some of the garbage posted herein back at the cyberspace polluters who left their garbage here and apparently continue to do so where ever they go.

The only scams in which "people are trying to take advantage of hard working Chicago cabdrivers" I am aware of seem to be coming from City Hall, DCS and AH and the so-called "big fleet" operators.

You know, some of the lovely and talented people who are listed as regular "contributors" to your little publication.

Finally, with regard to the verbiage being bandied about herein and other forums and emails, the old saying still applies: "Empty barrels make the most noise."

Anyway, good luck in getting your head on straight and figuring out who your real friends - and enemies - are.

Perhaps I'm just a dreamer. Oh, by the way, what's your favorite flavor of bar soap? Essence of Crow?

Love & Kisses,
Wolfgang J. Weiss