General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the genuis of mike foulks

yeah i heard mike foulks is a genuis many times. he like to call himself president but he have no meetings of CCO and most voters don't know they are members. i never get call for meeting or opinion about anything fomr mike foulks. i heard about farrakhans million man march and i see mike foulks one man march. yeah he got some people with him but he take stanley shen case because maybe this more popular than one man march. so he got six people. where was 50 Cco members? wheere was john rees and those other representatives. do he really have secret meeting with 25 members talking 5 minutes each. are you kidding us mike foulks? i talk to more people today who vote for CcO but never hear anything more. we need union in chicago. mike foulks don't know how to make one. why he doesn't do it? the UTCC are doing many many things i heard about. i ask them why they don't tell things here but they are attacked all the time by Dispatcher and Mike Foulks and George lutfallah because they work with other peoples they don't like. i say we work with anybody to help to make a union i don't care who.

Re: the genuis of mike foulks

Mike don't listen to that guy. He's not really my friend. Few people try to accomplish positive things for drivers. I wish more drivers tried as hard as you do.

By the way, why is the UTCC all bent out of shape about you adjusting your march for the Stanley Shen case? Shouldn't they be happy that you gave more exposure to their cause? When they get so upset, it makes me think that they don't care about Stanley Shen as much as they care about UTCC.

Re: Re: the genuis of mike foulks

Hassan,

Thanks for clearing that up and the encouraging words.

We do need more cabdrivers participating if we hope to accomplish more than we have so far.

I think the UTCC is focused mostly on the UTCC. The few members of the "steering committee" I respect will see the errors of the others' ways soon enough, I suspect.

They, like all Chicago cabdrivers, are fully entitled to and welcome to particpate as equals and not puppets...in the fully-democratic (elected) CCO.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mike don't listen to that guy. He's not really my friend. Few people try to accomplish positive things for drivers. I wish more drivers tried as hard as you do.

By the way, why is the UTCC all bent out of shape about you adjusting your march for the Stanley Shen case? Shouldn't they be happy that you gave more exposure to their cause? When they get so upset, it makes me think that they don't care about Stanley Shen as much as they care about UTCC.

Re: the GENIUS of mike foulks

Hassan's Friend,

Who said I was a genius? It's true, though... not only do I know how to spell the word, my I.Q. is well above 140.

If you never got a call for a meeting or a text message or an e-mail since November, then maybe you didn't clearly or correctly write your contact information when you voted. Did you vote? Are you a CCO member? Why don't you identify yourself?

Did you mail your contact info on the form published in the Chicago Dispatcher?

There have been no formal CCO meetings since January. I have had several informal meetings with CCO reps, members, and non-members since then.

If you are not aware of my opinions or activities, then you haven't been reading the Chicago Dispatcher or CabMarket.com discussion forums.

I focused on the Stanley Shen case for many reasons. For one, the man who is supposedly his lawyer, Donald Nathan, asked me to and sent me photos and the police report.

When that apparently wasn't to Peter Enger's knowledge or liking, Peter got all "UTCC" on me and made threats against me. Peter Enger and Prateek Sampat have severe personality issues with me.

John Rees has never attended a formal CCO meeting. Maybe that's why only a few people voted for him.

At least more people voted for him than Peter Enger. Nobody voted for Peter Enger. It seems Peter Enger is afraid to face reality...he and his radical ideas aren't that popular with cabdrivers.

He can't dominate an election or an organization where cabdrivers get to decide who their proper representatives are. So, he doesn't want to participate and tries to get others not to.

I am not afraid to lose to a worthy replacement. In fact, I really hope that this next CCO election is the last one I feel the absolute need to participate in.

I never said I have a "secret meeting with 25 members talking 5 minutes each". Who are you kidding? There can be up to 25 CCO Cabdriver-Representatives. They decide what CCO is and does, together...not "the President".

Maybe you don't understand why 10,000 cabdrivers need to have elections for their representatives...the reps represent more than just themselves...that's why the formal meetings aren't "open meetings"...you want to participate...show us how many cabdrivers support you...run in the next CCO election.

"UTCC is doing many many things you heard about?" Like what? Who exactly is doing what and when and where?

"They" don't post things here because "they" are afraid of questions and criticisms. "They" are pretending to be more than they are.

"They" are not a union. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

CCO is not a "union" either. I have never said it was. Before there can be a union, there first needs to be an organization. I've made one, and it's open to all cabdrivers, including everyone on the UTCC. You too.

The UTCC is not open to all cabdrivers, at least, not the "steering committee". If you disagree with the "steering committee" or its puppetmaster, Prateek Sampat and the American Friends Service Committee, you won't be allowed to participate at all.

CCO is all about discussing disagreements and finding agreement...formally and with respect to how many cabdrivers actually support you by voting for you twice per year.

Would you work with people who are just trying to make money off of cabdrivers to make a union?

Would you work with people who don't really understand our business to make a union?

Would you work with political radicals who are just trying to get more power for their own self-appointed organization?

Why would you work with them and not me or the next ELECTED CCO President to make a union?

Don't you see how they have disrespected the truth and tried to divide us?

Why don't you post your full name and the names of others you refer to if what you are saying is true?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

yeah i heard mike foulks is a genuis many times. he like to call himself president but he have no meetings of CCO and most voters don't know they are members. i never get call for meeting or opinion about anything fomr mike foulks. i heard about farrakhans million man march and i see mike foulks one man march. yeah he got some people with him but he take stanley shen case because maybe this more popular than one man march. so he got six people. where was 50 Cco members? wheere was john rees and those other representatives. do he really have secret meeting with 25 members talking 5 minutes each. are you kidding us mike foulks? i talk to more people today who vote for CcO but never hear anything more. we need union in chicago. mike foulks don't know how to make one. why he doesn't do it? the UTCC are doing many many things i heard about. i ask them why they don't tell things here but they are attacked all the time by Dispatcher and Mike Foulks and George lutfallah because they work with other peoples they don't like. i say we work with anybody to help to make a union i don't care who.

Re: the genuis of mike foulks

'hassans friend' you're just a hater and you're not doing anybody any good talking this kind of trash.